Ch2) He asks you out/Frist kiss

A/N This takes place a few months after you met! This was requested by @Lizardy_Dragon!
Key-(Y/N)=Your name
(T/P) = Type of pet
(P/N) = Pet name
(S/T) = skin color

~Travis~
After hanging out with Travis for the past few months, you had grown to have a small crush on him. Okay maybe it was a huge crush. You loved his pick up lines and flirty behavior. But he would never like you like that, would he?

You were hanging out with him in his room. Don't get any ideas! You were just talking! Anyway, when you looked over at him he looked quite nervous about something. "Hey Trav? You ok?" You asked and he blushed slightly at the nick name. He suddenly looked at you with a serious expression.

"(Y/N), I know we've only know each other for a few months but I truly think I'm in love with you. Will you do me the honor and become my lovely girlfriend." He asked. A deep red blush came across your cheeks as happy tears treated to come out.

"Of course." You said with a smile. He smiled back and gently placed her hand to cup your cheek and yours went up and lightly graze his. The kiss was soft and full of love.
(A/N) please ignore the background! Pretend it's in a bedroom!

~Aaron~You and Aaron were sitting in a empty classroom that a teacher let you barrow to study in

~Aaron~
You and Aaron were sitting in a empty classroom that a teacher let you barrow to study in. But, on your part, there was a lot less studying and a lot more of you annoying Aaron with random questions. He sat in a desk trying to study with you turned around in your seat.

"How do mirrors work?" You ask.

"They reflect all light." He replied.

"But so does the color white?"

"Yeah."

"Then why don't they look the same?" He groaned from your constant questions. You smirked and said in a baby voice, "Aw is Aaron getting annoyed at me." He simply glared at you. "Here. I'll make it up to you." You stated before reaching over and grabbing him hand and leaning forward with your knees in the seat. Placing your other hand on his shoulder, you smashed your lips to his. At first he was shocked but then kissed back. You pulled away and asked, "Does that make us a thing now?"

"It better." He replied

" He replied