Ch3) When He Gets Jealous

~Travis~
You were hanging over at guys house, but it was just Dante, Travis and yourself. Travis got up to go to the bath room, leaving you and Dante alone meaning when he came back to see you giggling at something Dante said, he wasn't too happy. He immediately sat down beside you and slung his arm around your shoulder, giving you small kisses on the cheek as the four of you talked. He soon walked you home and after you gave him a goodnight kiss you stated, "You're cute when you're jealous." Before shutting the door leaving a blushing Travis in your wake.

~Aaron~
Now, Aaron doesn't get jealous easily and is friends with nearly all of your guy friends. But when your ex came up to you and started shamelessly flirting with you, he would get pretty mad. Though, at first, he would calmly state the he was your boyfriend and to back off. If he still pursued you, well let's just say that guy will be in the pavement in 1.1 seconds.

~Garroth~
Like Aaron, he doesn't get jealous that easily unless there flirting with you. If someone is, he'll just pull you away from them.

~Laurence~
If he sees a guy even talking to you and he doesn't know them, he will grab your hand, give you multiple kisses, and lay his head in the crook of your neck. He will do this until you stop talking to the guy and give him the attention he wants.

~Dante~
Although he'll never admit to it, he's actually slightly jealous of Travis. He doesn't like you talking to him unsupervised because of his perverted behavior. But, at the day's end, you'll calm him down, telling him that Travis wouldn't do something like that and giving him cuddles and kisses.(Literally almost typed kids XD)

~Zane~
He's new to the whole "girlfriend" thing, so he doesn't really know how to react. When he is jealous, he won't say anything but you'll know when he's upset. So when he is you'll hold him and tell him no one can replace him.

~Gene~
When he's jealous, he won't try and hide it. He'll, most likely, straight up punch the guy in the face and drag you off somewhere. You'll giggle at him and say how no one will replace him, then give him a sweet kiss.

 You'll giggle at him and say how no one will replace him, then give him a sweet kiss

Heyo everyone. Sorry this took so long to come out with😅
Anyway look at mai cool Authors note thing! That's all XD
    ~ Pastel