Me & My Crazy Wolf Pack

~Miranda's P.O.V~

*knock knock knock*

I roll over and look at my alarm clock on my nightstand. 5:30 am! Are you kidding me?! "It's too damn early!" I say to myself. i get out of bed and put on my muscle shirt. I open the door and see my best friend Vic standing in the doorway. "Hi" i sleepily say. He smiles and comes in and sits on the couch. "Wake up sleepy head!" He said to me in his hyper voice. "Neverr!!!" I say an giggle falling over on him. he laughs and hugs me. "So whatcha wanna do today?" He asks as he runs his fingers through my messy black hair. "Sleep!" i answer sarcastically and laugh.

~Vic's P.O.V~

I poke her cheek and smile. "we can go pick up your girlfriend and Erica and her boyfriend Tyler and come back here and throw a party!" I say excitedly. she looks a me and grins "sounds great!!! Im going to go get dressed then we will go pick up everyone." she smiles and runs up to her room to get dressed.

~Miranda's P.O.V~

I put on my favorite Pierce The Veil tshirt, my black ripped up skinny jeans and my custom PTV converse. As you can see I love supporting my best friend's band! I grab my car keys and quickly runs back downstairs. "lets go get everyone!" i say excitedly grabbing Vic by the arm pulling him out the door.