Finally at the house

~Miranda's P.O.V~

I burst out in a fit of laughter when i see Tony kissing the ground. "Ok Turtle come on. you can finish making out with my driveway later!" I yell to him after i open the front door. I nudge Vic and whisper "Go get him before he ends up in the nut house." He nods and grabs Turtle and pulls him into the house as we all laugh. "Turtle, i promise that you can finish making out later." Vic says. "Ok fine!" he says knowing he is defeated but smiles anyways. I shake my head and walk into the kitchenand get out all the drinks.

~Jaime's P.O.V~

I laugh and wrap my arms around Tony's waist "come on babe, admit it! im a better kisser than Miranda's driveway" i say jokingly at Turtle. He smiles at me and shrugs "maybe...maybe not." I pout and he turns around in my arms and kisses me. I giggle and we sit on the couch as Jennifer and Miranda pass out drinks. Vic is our dj for the night, he is playing some of our songs and some Sleeping With Sirens songs. Me and Turtle's song comes on, its Kissing In Cars. We got up and walked to the middle of the make-shift dance floor and began to slow dance.

~Miranda's P.O.V~

I smiled when I saw Jaime and Turtle slow dancing. They ae such a cute couple. When I finished passing out drinks I sat downbeside Jessie and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She leaned over and kissed my neck causing me to bite my lip. "God shes such a tease" i think to myself. I look around to see Mike in his bean bag chairsmoking a joint, Turtle making out with Jaime in the corner, and Vic passed out drunk. Erica and her bf Tyler had already left. So that just leaves me, Jessie, and the boys. Lovely...

~Jessie's P.O.V~

Well its just me, Miranda, and the crazy boys. This should be interesting. Tonight is me and Miranda's 1 year anniversary. We were suppose to be alone tonight but I guess Vic thought otherwise. Oh well, we got all night and also all day tomorrow cause she doesn't have to work and neither do I. Yay!!! A whole day to spend with my wifey. Its going to be great! I get up and wal upstairs with Miranda at my heels. We walk into her room, she closes the door locking it, and the next thing I know next thing I know Im up against the door with her lips on mine.