Getting everyone in the car

~Mike's P.O.V~

"I need a shower!!" i say to myself. I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom. I get the water just right, undress and get in the shower. I wash myself and my hair and get out after turning off the water. I get dressed in my usual, black skinny jeans, Batman snapback, and my favorite Sleeping With Sirens tee. I walk out of the house and sit on the front porch smoking a cigarette.

~Jessie's P.O.V~

We pull up to Vic and Mike's house and I see Mike sitting on the front porch smoking a cigarette. We all waved him over to the car. I rolled down my window. "Mikey!!!! Wanna hang out with us today??" i squealed. He flicked his cigarette into a hole in the driveway and smiles. "Sure" he replied happily and got into the backseat wth the boys. After we picked everyone up we headed to Miranda's house. The ride was silent but it was a comfortable silence, except for Jaime's insane giggling! "Dude shut up with the giggling already!!" Vic said as he hit Jaime. "Neverrr!!!!" Jaime replied through his insane case of giggles.

~Turtle's P.O.V~

I swear when we get to Miranda's house I am going to kiss the damn ground!!!!!! Jaime wont quit giggling! we all thought it was funny at first but now we all just want him to shut the fuck up! We finally pull up to Miranda's house, i open the car door and fall out and start kissing the ground. "THANK THE HEAVENLY TACOS!!!!!!! IM OUT OF THAT GOD FORSAKEN CAR!!!" I scream kissing the ground.