Picking everyone up

I pulled my car into my girlfriend Jessie's driveway and honked the horn.

~Jessie's P.O.V~

I was sitting on the counter in my kitchen waiting for Miranda to pick me up. "Im so glad i met Miranda a year ago. Shes beautiful, funny, smart, and charming." I sigh as i was daydreaming. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a car horn. I opened the front door to see that it was my lovely girlfriend along with her best friend, Vic, in the backseat. I laughed an Miranda got out of the car, walked to me and she gave me a hug an kissed me. "damn! I've missed her!" i think to myself. I was brought back to earth when Miranda opened the passenger side door for me. I smiled and got in.

~Miranda's P.O.V~

I ran around to the driver's side, got in, and started backing out of her driveway. We headed to Tony's house. "Baby, where are we going?" Jessie asked as she laced her fongers with mine. "We are going to pick up the rest of the guys an go back to my house an have a party." I replied and gave her a charming smile. She smiled back. We arrived at Turtle's (Tony) house and Vic gets out and knocks on the door.

~Turtle's P.O.V~

*knock knock knock knock*

"Ugh!!" I groan when I hear someone beating on my front door. "Im coming!!!" I yell as i walk out of my room to the door. I open tge door and Vic grabs my arm dragging me to Miranda's car. I hop in after Vic gets in. "Hey Turtle!" Miranda and Jessie say at the same time. "Hey!" i reply as I smile at them. Wow. They are so cute together!! Its undescribable!