Chapter 8

Info-chan: Amai Odayaka has developed feelings for Taro. She plans to confess on Friday.

It was a week after Ayano had killed Osana, and she now had a new target. Amai, leader of the cooking club. She was now walking into school with Cupa, making idle conversation.
"Amai has a crush on Taro." Ayano stated, making Cupa sigh a little. She was friends with Amai, and didn't want to see anything too bad happen to her. It didn't seem like she had much of a choice, however. "How should I eliminate her?" She sighed a little, shrugging her shoulders at her.
"I don't really want anything to happen to her, she's a nice person..." she cupped her hands, looking down with a small frown on her face. "I don't want her to die." Ayano saw the sad look, pitying her. These girls had to die to save her, and she felt she was burdened with the guilt.
"Maybe I could get her thrown out of school..." Ayano thought out loud. Cupa looked at her. She didn't want to see Amai thrown out, but it was better than her being killed.
"Alright, I guess..." she sighed as they continued walking. She felt awful bad things were going to happen to nice people because of her. Osana wasn't very nice, but that didn't make it any easier knowing she partly responsible for her death. Now she would be partly responsible for Amai getting kicked out of school.

Ayano waited patiently at the info club room door at the start of lunch. She had requested cigarettes from her best friend to put in Amai's bag to frame her for having contraband. That would bring her closer to being expelled. She had requested them before class, but Info had only been able to get them now. She tapped on the door, and it was opened seconds later by the redhead known as Info-chan.
"Hello Ayano. I got what you requested." She handed Ayano the box of cigarettes. She'd opened it and taken out a few and put a lighter in the box so it looked like she'd smoked a couple.
"You really do go above and beyond, Jōhō." Ayano smiled to her. Only she knew Info-chan's real name, and she only called her by it when it was just the 2 of them. Info-chan smiled at her.
"Anything for my best friend." She had a smirk and a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "You can afford it, can't you?" Ayano sighed and gave her friend 500 yen. Info-chan smirked. She usually traded in panty shots, but she made an exception for her best friend Ayano, knowing how uncomfortable that made her. Ayano walked away as Info-chan closed the door on her.

She stood outside the guidance counsellors office leaning on the wall after school that day. She had put the cigarettes she'd brought from Info-chan in Amai's bag when she wasn't looking, and had reported her to the guidance counsellor. Now she was waiting for Amai to face the consequences.
"I need to take a look in your bag... cigarettes? You have absolutely no reason to be carrying these around with you." Ayano could hear the counsellor's voice through the wall.
"Huh? I don't smoke! I don't know why something like this was in my bag!" Amai protested sadly. Ayano walked away with a smirk on her face. Her plan had worked. Now she needed another plan for tomorrow's sabotage.

The next day, Ayano had decided how she would get Amai into trouble today. She decided she would steal something and gram Amai for taking it. The question was, what would she steal...

She was walking on the roof that lunch by herself. Cupa was spending her lunch break with Oka, as she didn't approve of what Ayano was doing and didn't really want to be around her when she did it. Cupa knew why Ayano did it, but she still didn't approve. At least this meant Ayano wouldn't kill Amai. Ayano looked around for something she could use to frame Amai with, then she saw the Basu sisters. They were sat on a bench, and Sakyu was taking off her ring. She placed it beside her and turned her attention away from it to talk to her sister Inkyu. That was the perfect opportunity for Ayano to take the ring. She snuck over to Sakyu and took the ring without nobody noticing her. She quickly left, tightly holding the ring in her hand.

Once she was out of sight of other students near the cooking club, she had a look at the ring. It was fairly simple, just a gold band with 3 pink jewels. She knew this ring had sentimental value to Sakyu, and was actually worth a decent amount of money. That would give Amai a reason to steal it. She looked inside, seeing with relief that the only person in the room was Amai. That meant nobody could verify her alibi. She smiled to herself as she placed the ring into Amai's bag, which was placed on a counter in the cooking club room. She left quickly. She smiled to herself as she walked to the guidance counsellor to report her for theft.

That evening, Amai was told to go to the guidance counsellor's office again that day. Ayano waited outside the office to hear Amai getting into trouble.
"May I take a look inside of your bag? ... ...this doesn't belong to you, does it?! What are you doing with someone else's property?" She could hear the teacher demand angrily.
"No! I'm not the one who did this! I would never steal from anyone!" Amai's voice begged sadly. Ayano smirked, heading towards the exit of the school. That was all she needed to hear. She headed towards the exit, seeing her cousin just ahead.
"Cupa!" She shouted. The smaller girl turned back, putting her hand to her mouth and coughing more petals. That's what this was all about. Getting rid of those stupid petals for her cousin. Ayano didn't really want to do what she did to others, but she valued her cousin Cupa's life more than theirs.