Chapter 11

Info-chan: Kizana Sunobu wants to confess her love to Taro on Friday.

Cupa walked into school on Monday with her head up. She had spent Saturday with Taeko, and they had gotten closer. She hoped they would spend more time together in their lunch break. As she walked into the locker area, she could see a group of students gathered around a bulletin board. She was curious, and walked over to the crowd. She awkwardly pushed her way to the front, gasping in delight when she saw the poster everyone was looking at.

 She awkwardly pushed her way to the front, gasping in delight when she saw the poster everyone was looking at

A formal dance was happening next Friday. Maybe she could ask Taro/Taeko to the dance and hope they said yes. She continued looking at the poster until she felt someone grab her arm lightly and pull her out of the crowd. She looked over and saw Ayano pulling her towards the bathrooms.
"Did you see the poster?" Cupa asked once Ayano had let her arm go. She rubbed it as Ayano turned to look at her with a smile on her face.
"Of course I did. This is your chance, Cupa. Ask Taro or Taeko to the dance today." Ayano told her with a smile. She was confident they would say yes. Cupa looked a little pale and confused with Ayano's request. "If he falls in love with you at the dance, you can get him to accept your love confession and cure your Hanahaki disease."
"But, what if he rejects, or someone asks him first and he says yes to them?" Cupa began to panic a little. Ayano gently took hold of her shoulders, calming her slightly.
"He won't reject you. I'll make sure you're his date." Ayano promised. Cupa made a small sigh, dropping her head a little. Ayano hated seeing her cousin so sad. She gently placed a kiss on her forehead, looking into her large, heterocromial eyes. "I promise I'll do everything to make sure you won't die."

By the end of the day, Ayano had planned Kizana's murder. She wanted to make sure she didn't get caught. She looked around through a crack in he club room door, glad to see the only person in the room was Kizana. That meant there would be no witnesses. She smiled as she put down her bag, pulling out a couple of items. A pair of silky white gloves and a devil mask. She left her bag outside as she put the gloves on, leaving her bag and the mask. She silently crept into the cooking club room and stole one of their sharpest knives. She snuck out, making sure she didn't get any of her DNA on the knife. She looked back inside the room again, relieved to see it still empty. She pulled out a bin bag she'd made a hole in and put it over her head. That way she wouldn't get blood on her uniform. She looked down at her gloved hand, seeing the knife shaking a little. She was nervous, she'd never killed anyone and she would go to jail if she was caught. She didn't want that. She pushed open the door silently, walking in. Kizana turned around as Ayano slammed the door shut behind her.
"What are you?" She demanded. Ayano stayed silent as she menacingly walked over to her. She had hidden the knife behind her back, pulling out as she was within a good distance of Kizana. She screamed, backing away. "Put the knife down!" She screamed. Ayano stayed silent as she backed Kizana into a corner. She grabbed Kizana's chin and forced it up so the were looking each other in the eye. She smirked as she dragged the tip of the blade across Kizana's neck.
"You always wanted to be Juliet, but you must've forgotten she died at the end." Ayano told her as she pushed the knife into Kizana's neck. She stabbed her again in the heart, guaranteeing her death. She stepped back, allowing Kizana's corpse to drop to the floor. Her blood spilled over the drama club floor as Ayano silently walked out.

The next day, word had spread about Kizana's murder. No evidence had been found other than her bloody lifeless corpse in the club room, as Ayano had destroyed it. Cupa felt sad about Kizana's murder, as she had performed with her once or twice and they had become friends during the rehearsals and shows. She sighed as she walked into the courtyard, smiling when she saw Taro sat by the fountain. She took a deep breath as she planned out what she was going to say to him internally.
"Hey Taro." She caught his attention as she walked over to him. He looked up and smiled.
"Hey Cupa. Nice to see you." He said as he scooted over to allow her to sit beside him. She blushed slightly as she sat down beside him.
"A-are you going to the Formal on F-Friday?" She asked hesitantly. He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back slightly. She made a small sigh when he didn't give her a verbal answer. "Would you like to be my d-date?" She asked, praying he would say yes. He looked at her, beginning to blush slightly. She was also blushing.
"Sure. Sounds like fun." He said. She was a little surprised by his answer, but was internally screaming. She stood up, beaming.
"I can't wait. Talk to you later Taro." She cheered excitedly as she sprinted out of the courtyard. She could feel herself about to throw up a huge pile of petals, and she didn't want Taro, or anyone who wasn't Oka or Ayano, to see.

Ayano and Oka were stood inside the occult club room when they saw Cupa sprinting towards them. She darted to the bin nearby, throwing up some flower petals. She sighed as the disgusting taste of blood filled her mouth. He looked back at Oka and Ayano with a large smile.
"I asked Taro to the Formal next Friday, and he said yes!" She cheered. The other girls screamed, hugging and jumping like excited pre-teens.
"I'm so happy for you." Oka told her. Ayano broke out of the hug for a moment, and Oka hugged her best friend tighter. Ayano watched with a smile. Ayano hoped that meant Taro liked her, and he wouldn't reject her love.