Bucket List

Victoria POV:

Bree was getting in town tomorrow which meant Damon was about to open the tomb which meant my days in this world were numbered because he certainly would never forgive me for not telling him Katherine wasn't in the tomb. I used this week to get closer to Stefan hoping that might afford me some protection but I wasn't holding out a lot of hope.

I wasn't sure if I died if I would return to my own world or if maybe I was already dead and this was some weird afterlife... I guess I would soon find out. It's a weird feeling knowing your days are numbered you get more confident more sure of yourself knowing you have to make what time you have left count. I even went ahead and made a MYSTIC FALLS/VAMPIRE DIARIES BUCKET LIST:

1. Go skinny dipping in the quarry
2. Find the caves that ran under the Lockwood property and add my name to the Viking Mikaelson's
3. Find probably the only Alaric Saltzman listed in the world and get a message to him that Isobel wasnt dead dead but a vampire and if he was ever near Mystic Falls he should look up a Jenna Sommers.
4. Make a stake out of the wood from the welcome sign and give it to Jeremy along with a cryptic note along the lines only for use on Finn or Kol and if you don't mind Stefan and Damon dying... Klaus.
5. Pay Shiela Bennett a visit and warn her against letting Bonnie open a magically sealed coffin, that Esther was a bitch who should stay dead.

I just need one last epic one but I was unsure what it should be but when I saw Bree I had a bolt of inspiration. I asked her to buy me a couple days before opening the tomb and get me Lexi's number.

She was skeptical and only promised to delay one day but I had lexi's digits and I knew the last epic thing I wanted to do while in this world.

Damon POV:

Bree was getting everything ready to open the tomb, just one more day and I would finally rescue Katherine and she would see who the better man was, the one who never gave up on her or replaced her with a human copy, she would finally be all mine.

I begrudgingly admit Victoria had come in handy-- that double crossing bitch Emily possessed Bonnie and tried to stop me entering the tomb by destroying the crystal but thanks to the druggie psychic I didn't need it and Stefan was still completely clueless to my plans and had zero chance of stopping me. Although now that I think about it I hadn't seen Vickie for a few days... she better not be planning against me if she knows what's good for her.

Victoria POV:

Numbers 1 to 3 were done but carving a stake was hella hard and I was a little scared to visit "grams." When I called Lexi I told her I was a friend of Stefan's and I didn't think I'd be around for long and needed her help to pull off something epic to go out with a bang. She wanted to talk to Stefan and see if there was a way to save me but I told her I would only tell her what was wrong if she helped me with my plan she begrudgingly agreed and with Lee's help we were off to Whitmore college.