3- WHY RON?! WHY?

When Draco closed the store it was 11:00 when he left. He checked his phone and he got a text from Ron one Of his friends and Blaise's boyfriend and the text said : Hey, Draco, do you have a day off coming up soon?
Draco replied with: Yes, but I'm spending it working. Why?
Ron: TAKE A BREAK.
Draco:WHY RON? WHY?
Ron sent back:YOU NEED TO MEET HARRY NOOOOOOOWWW!!!
Draco let out a sigh and sent back: FINE!! MY DAY OFF IS 2 DAYS FROM NOW.
Ron:Yay! Bye dude.

Draco let out a sigh and said to himself. "Why?" And walked home.

Once Draco got home he was greeted by his smiling mother. "Draco, sweetie." He could tell this was the first real smile she's had for years.
"Do you need something Mum?" Draco asked sweetly.
"Well, I met someone. Even if your probably not-" She got cut off by Draco asking excitedly "Who are they? Are they moving in with us?"
"Draco sweetie calm down. His name is, Severus. He really nice. And he's coming tomarrow." She said calmly.
Draco hugged her. "Your the best you know that , right? Your the best mum ever." He said ," I love you."
"I love you too. But , go to bed please." She said.
"Of course, I do have school tomarrow...and work" he muttered the last part.
And he went upstairs to have a peaceful sleep.