5-Severus

Draco walked into his house, Pansy had somehow (we don't know how. Do not ask) convince him to get off at the time he was supposed to. Which was 8. But it was 8:30 now. He saw his mother smiling at him.
His mother gently took his hand and led him to the small, family room and sat him on the couch. "Stay." She said calmly and came back holding a man's hand. He had eyes that looked like black wholes. His black hair looked like it went to the bottom of his ear.
"Hello, I'm Severus. You must be Draco." He said softly and held out his hand for Draco to shake it.

He hesitated at first, but then shook his hand and looked at the time. "Sorry Mum. But I need sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He said and hugged his mom and kissed her cheek. "Night my Dragon."

Draco closed his eyes, and had a peaceful sleep.

--The next morning --

Draco woke up to his VERY VERY annoying alarm clock go off. He lazily rolled over and practically punched the off button on it. And got ready for school.
He decided to were just a white button up, and black skinny jeans. He also put on his forest green jacket, seeing how its slowly becoming fall. He went into the living room to see his mom holding something.
"It came in," she said with a sweet smile. He snatched (nicely) the envelope from his mother. To only read:

Dear Draco Malfoy,

We decided to not accept you to this collage. But we are pleased to say that untill you get some experience that we won't be accepting you for this authors course.

With respect,

New York's university of arts.

He looked at the piece of paper in disbelief. 'Are they even allowed to do that?' He asked himself in his head.

Narcissa looked at Draco and knew what the letter said. "Its okay Draco, you'll get your chance," with a softest of voices.
"I need to earn experience."
"That won't be hard. I have this cousin, his name is Sirius Black. You could work as his assistant."
"Wait, you mean unlce Siri?" He asked with disbelief.
"Yes."

A smile appeared on his face, he hasn't seen his second cousin in forever! He had called him uncle cause he was around quite a bit. But stopped visiting after a while.

HE COULDNT WAIT!!!

---A.N---
Hello my caterpillars!!! I am so happy I finally updated this! This took what seemed FOREVER!!!! and I'm slowly converting Bren_Laniece101 to a drarry shipper. She says 50 percent is for Hinny, the other 50 percent is for Drarry.

But anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.