6-School isnt THAT bad

After what happened at his home. Draco decided he should probably start heading to school. He went to his bus stop. He saw the red school bus coming his way, Pansy calls the bus 'The Hogwarts Express', 'What a stupid name.' He thought to himself.

The bus had stopped, once the doors opened he walked on the bus and sat next to his best friend whom is gayer then the rainbow it self, Blaise Zabinni.

Draco remembers when he was in the second grade when him and Blaise met. He had just thought his dark friend was black, until they were both in the 4th grade. The day Blaise explained, he's half Italian.

Draco smiles to himself as he remembers Pansy, Vincent, and Greg, laughing at his mistake.

Then Draco quickly becomes sadden at the memory about Vincent- NO! Crabbe, and Goyle.

He quickly replaces his frown with a fake, very fake Smile and says, "I just can't wait for school! All the homework, and my moms new boyfriend all so works there..... Yaaaay.," with a sarcastic tone.

"Come on Dray, school isn't THAT bad." Pansy said emphasizing the word 'that', with am eye Roll and then sat in the seat next to Blaise and Draco's seat. Draco scoffed at that remark. School was that bad, at least for Draco it was.

Soon they got to Hogwarts and darted off the bus to get to the Slythrin classes.

--A.N--

Okay, that took longer then I thought.

What did Crabbe and Goyle do that was so bad?

Why is school so bad for Draco?

Why is Draco scoffing so much?

Is it cause he's sassy?

Or is it Harry whose sassy?

When will they confess their undying gay love for each other?

Will Ron ever get stopped being called Leperchuan? No he will not.

Is Romiome real I'm this? No.

I dunno what I'm doing anymore.

Don't ask, I probably just wasted 400000 years of you life away. Over half these words are probably from this lame A.N.