4- Officially Meeting

Ron had told Draco to meet him at the front of the roller rink (like the roller skating rink), called 'Skaters Point'. Hr had no idea why. Ron knew he had to save money. So why a place where they have to spend money?

"Draco! You actually came!" Blaise said with his arm wrapped around Ron's waste and and Ron being the leperchuan (that's what everyone called him), is only up to Blaise's shoulder.
'Aaww how cute.' Draco thought then said " Yeah. But I don't know how I'm gonna get in." He said with a sigh. "You keep forgetting that my cousin owns this place. So we get in free, well, except for, Pans and Mione, and then Harry. " Blaise stated.
"Okaaay" Ron and Draco said at the same time.
About two minutes later, and bushy haired friend and a straightened haired friend was dragging (almost) and unruley head of hair and he had circular glasses, hidden behind those glasses were piercing green eyes that could cut through a sword.
Once everyone was inside Hermione had put her hair up in a lazy ponytail and said "Draco, this is mine and Ron's best friend Harry Pooter." She said 'Potter' wrong on purpose that way he'd speak. "Its Potter" Harry corrected. Draco had watched his Adams Apple Bob up and down.

Soon every one had there skates on and skating freely, Ron and Blaise were holding hands as they skated. While Hermione was skating backwards holding on two both of Pansy's hands to help Pansy get used to skating. Harry was just skating freely, while Draco was hugging the wall for dear life.

Harry saw his struggle and skated up to him. "Need help Draco?" He asked nicely. "Kinda." Draco said.
"Well first off let go of the wall." And Draco did so. Harry's back was now facing Draco. "Now wrap your arms around me keep your feet moving slightly. When you feel ready to let go. Let go." Harry said and Draco wrapped his arms around Harry.
Harry started to skate and they stayed like that the whole time cause Draco is a wimp when it comes to roller skating.

--A.N--
Yes!!! Finally got this updated!!!