Chapter Nine

Ugh, my face hurts so fucking bad! Wait? Where the fuck am I? Uh? Should I get up? Yeah, I guess that seems like the best thing to do. Oh geez, my everything feels so sore. I groan out loud and continue to walk out of the room. Oh, I'm in an apartment. Whoa! Who's apartment?

"Hey, are you okay? Do you feel alright?" I hear Anthony's voice behind my. I turn around and hug him.

"I'm scared," I amitt.

"I know," he tells me in a comforting tone, while rubbing my back.

"Anthony? Is the after party over? We can still go if you would like," I tell him.

"Are you sure? We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"It's okay, we should go. We owe it to Lin," I admit. After a while, we're finally ready and we're only a couple hours late.

"Whoa," Anthony says eyes wide open. I feel my cheeks turn a scarlet red. "You look amazing!" He pulls me into a tight hug, but we quickly pull away embarrassed. "I-uh, I," he stutters.

"It's okay, Anthony," I slightly giggle. "You know, you're the only one whose notice," I became serious. I give him a half smile and he pulls me into another hug.

"He can't hurt you anymore, I won't let him, I promise," he whispers in my ear as I inhale his scent.

"I thought he loved me," I start to sob into his chest.

"Hey, sh, it's okay, there's so many other people who really love you."

"3 three years Anthony! I loved him for three years! Did he even love me at all?" I ask more myself than him.

"Evelyn, screw him! I love you! Jasmine loves you! The whole cast loves you!" he tells me while holding me in his arms. "He doesn't deserve you! You fucking amazing and he's, he's shit!" I give him a small chuckle.

"Thanks." I wipe my tears out from under my eyes and head to the bathroom to do my makeup.

"You ready?" I hear Anthony call for me.

"Yeah, coming," I call back form the bathroom.

At the after party

"Hey! It's Evelyn!" Lin slurs clearly drunk. I flash him a smile as I feel an arm drape around me. I turn around to face Daveed. He hands me a glass of champagne.

"Drink! It's celebrating time!" he tries to dance with me. "I thought you and Keith were together? Are you and Anthony a thing now, you guys came in together?" he asks me drunkenly.

"It's," I take a deep breath. "It's complicated." He leans in closer and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well, if you ever need a distraction, I'm always available," he whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes at my intoxicated friend.

"Thanks, but I think I'm good," I give him a full smile.

"I'm serious about being a distraction, sexually or not, but I prefer sexually," he winks at me.

"Evelyn! You made it!" I hear Jazzy's voice call for me. I'm tackled by a pair of hands that belonged to my best friend.

"How much have you drank?" She gives me a confusing look.

"I don't know! A glass for every ten minutes you weren't here? Not including shots," she giggles at the last part.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier,"

"Nonsense! All that matters is that you're here now! Come have shots with me!" she drags me over to the bar and I have about three shots. I start to feel dizzy since I'm not a very strong drinker. After a couple of hours of being handed drinks and hesitantly accepting them, I finally find Anthony.

"Anthony?" I ask the figure standing in front of me.

"Evelyn! How are you? Do you want a drink? Let's go get a drink!" he slurs. Is anyone here sober?
"No, Anthony, I don't feel good, when do you think we can leave?" I ask him. He frowns a little but then takes my hand and drags me to a table.

"How much did you drink?"

"I don't remember, I didn't want to decline anyone," I say embarrassed.

"It's okay, let's uh, let's go get a taxi," I says putting his hand around my shoulder

"Whoa, we're you guys going?" Daveed stops us.

"Evelyn's not feeling well, so I'm taking her home," Anthony slurs while I lean on him for support.

After being stopped by at least five people, we finally make it outside to a taxi. Once inside, I feel myself slipping away into sleepyland.

"Evelyn, we're here," I hear Anthony's sweet voice. I open my sleepy eyes and Anthony helps me out of the taxi and into his apartment. He leads me to his bed and He takes off his shirt while I get out of my dress. He turns off his lights and I get under his covers in just my bra and underwear. I close my eye while he gets in.

"Good night Evelyn," Anthony kisses my forehead and pulls me into a spooning position. I start to hear panting but I try to ignore it. Not very long after I begin to feel kisses on my neck and I begin to feel uncomfortable.

"Anthony. Please- please stop," I say quietly.

"Oh, god, Evelyn, I'm sorry, I just thought that we were kinda like, getting along in a more than friends way," he stops immediately and apologized.

"It's okay, I just don't feel ready after what Keith used to do and I do like you in that way, I think, I'm sorry, I shoul-"

"You have nothing to be sorry about and no I don't want you to go. We can as slow as we need to," he whispers in my ear, laying back down. We stay in the spooning position as we both drift off into our intoxicated slumber. 

A/N How you guys like this chapter? ;) Sorry it was kinda smutty but I ended it with fluff :) Also the part with Daveed, I don't know when him and Jalene started dating, but pretend they haven't y