Update

A quick update about what's going on. I'm making a website! And an instagram, twitter, and email. The email is specifically for Wattpad. And I've already made half those things, BUT, I'm linking them all together. It will have updates that is easier to see for stories and my account. I will get better at updating, and it will probably start being weekly, but idk that stuff yet, I will obviously have to speak to my future co-author about that. I'm think the dead line should be the first of January? Once I've decided for sure I will say, there will be a 2 weeks notice and then I will do like a weeks notice and then 5 days and so on. I will delete these author's notes chapter about the co-authoring once that's all decided. If you are being hesitant about trying to be a co-author, I am extremely flexible and understand having school, after school club activities, sports, family issues/meetings, and basically laziness. If you are hesitant about giving info out to me, we can communicate through DM on here, I understand. TBH It will probably take a couple of phone calls to get me to show my face to my co-author. Even if you don't think you're good enough, I don't think I'm good enough to have this many readers, but what's there to loose? If I can help someone become a better writer by a silly contest, isn't that person the real winner? LMAO, so deep, anyway on my email, I have used a fake name, with the same initials as me, J.R. so, you can refer to me as urwrstnightmare, J.R, J, Jasmine (WHICH IS NOT MY REAL NAME), and that's kinda it I think. I hope to get more responses for co-authoring with this due date kinda thought of.