Part 7

Episode 7

The whole maheswari family is in hustle bustle.... Yes they are getting ready for the holi party..... All ladies were preparing yummy yummy sweets.... And gents were seeing the arrangements and decorations.... Sanskar is happy as he is going to celebrate his first holi with swara.... He is very much excited.... At that night after dinner sanskar was in his room waiting for swara.... After finishing all the works swara came to her room... Sensing her arrival sanskar acted to sleep.... She came inside and saw sanskar sleeping... She got angry...

"Huh sanskar maheswari slept??? How mean he is... How much time he told he can't sleep without me no no he won't get sleep without me.... But see how he is sleeping.... Let him wake up tomorrow i will show him who is swara sanskar maheswari...." saying this she took her night dress and went to change it.... She felt something abnormal.... She got some back pain.... She thought its due to over work... She just neglected it....

Here after swara went sanskar opened his eyes and laughed.... "Omg!!!! Swara baby even u became naughty haan..... U come out.... Today i am not going to leave u...." saying this he blushed and again lay down.... Swara came out.... She came near her bed and drank some water as she felt something troubling her.... After drinking water she kept the glass in the side table and turned to lay down but withing a fraction of second sanskar pulled her and she fell on him.... Swara is startled by his move but before she shout he shut her mouth with his mouth.... After kissing passionately sanskar left her... Swara forget all her pains and anger on sanskar....

"Ha ha swara baby.... What u were saying??? 'I will show who is swara sanskar Maheswari' haan??? " hearing it she came to her sense that she is angry on him.... She got up from his grip and beat him on his chest.... Sanakar held her hand and hugger her again.... Then he kissed her forehead.... Swara too rested her head in sanskar's chest.... At that time she again felt some pain.... But she neglected and lay down.... Then sanskar hugged her tightly.... As he hugged her tightly she can't bare the pain.... She shouted "ahhhhh".... Hearing it sanskar is shocked and left her....

"swara what happened baby???"

"Don't know sanskar.... Having a slight back pain.... "saying this she lay down on the bed.... Sanskar took an ointment from the table and applied it on her back....

"Okie swara now u take rest.... U should have told me first na.... Huh u won't take care of u.... Anyways leave it.... Now sleep...."Sanskar told.... But he didn't get any response from swara.... When he saw her she already slept.... Sanskar slightly slapped his forehead and he too slept....

Next day morning.... The house is full of guests.... In swasan room swara is getting ready.... Sanskar as usual started his romance.... Swara felt nausea.... She slightly pushed him and went to bathroom and vomited..... Sanskar is shocked.... As he have noticed swara she is very tired and her face is dull.... So he thought to consult a doctor.... At that time swara came out.... Seeing her he went and hugged her lightly....

"Sanskar i am okie.... Don't worry...."

"Shut ur mouth swara.... I can see u r not okie.... Ya be ready after the holi celebration is over we are going to doctor.... And if u oppose me then u will see the worst side of me.... Now come we will go down...." saying this sanskar held swara's hand and both went down....

Sanskar took some color and applied on swara..... Then swara too applied some on sanskar.... At that time shomi and shoba came there with ayush..... Seeing them swara felt very happy and went to them and hugged them.... Shoba took some colors and applied on swara and wished her happy holi.... Even shomi applied colors on her.... Then sanskar took blessings from them.... All applied colors on each other and enjoyed....