Part 9

Episode 9

Next day sanskar got up.... He saw swara sleeping.... Without disturbing her he got up and went to freshen up.... After freshen up he went down and brought coffee for swara.... He kept in the table and kissed her forehead....

"Princess wake up...."sanskar said caressing her hair..... Swara didn't wake up at all.... Instead she hugged sanskar and again slept..... Sanskar laughed seeing her.... He pecked her lips and lay down near her....

"Baby don't u need to get up??? See its already 8:30 in the morning..... U always get up early in the morning na???"

"Sanskar at that time i was good bcoz i was alone.... Now ur child is making me weak.... I became so lazy sanskar...."

"Ha ha drama queen get up.... And mom is making ur fav dishes.... We have to go to hospital also.... So r u getting up or shall i make u ready???"sanskar asked with a smirk....

"U make me ready...."Swara told without any hesitation..... He is shocked at first then smiled and carried her to the bathroom.... Sanskar made swara bath and he dressed her too.....

"Swara if it's my bengali lioness she would have got ready herself.... But this is not my bengali lioness...."sanskar said....

"Oh!!! So u want me to get ready haan??? Then no pblm from tomorrow onwards i will get ready by myself okie..."Swara said with a sad pout....

"Ha ha dramebazzz i didn't say like that.... U know i am loving this swara more...."saying this he kissed her lips passionately.... After sometime both part their ways.....

"Sweetheart u go down i will come after changing.... And remember don't do any work.... Just go and sit okie...."

"Ha ha okie my dear hubby...."saying this she pecked his lips and went from there....

Swara came out of the room and walked ahead.... She came near the steps.... She was lost in morning romance and didn't notice the oil on the floor near the steps.... She kept her leg and slipped and she screamed a lot..... She is scared that something will happen to her baby.... Before she fell down uttara catch her.... Hearing her scream all came there.... Sanskar got panicked hearing her shouting..... He came running there.... Uttara made swara sat in the sofa and gave her some water.... Sanskar came and sat near her.... He cupped her face and asked,"Swara what happened??? Y u shouted???? Uttara what happened???"

"Bhai vo bhabhi slipped a little.... Thank god i held her.... Otherwise i don't know what would have happened...."

"What??? How come she slipped???" saying this he went near the stairs and saw ragini cleaning the oil.... Seeing it Sanskar got angry and went into thoughts.... After that he turned to swara and carried her to their room.... Swara is shocked.... He made her lay down.... At that timr sujatha came as she went to temple.... So she doesn't know anything.... All are in swasan room....

"Sanskar what happened??? Swara is fine na???"

"Mom no need to worry.... Before something happens uttara saved swara.... The person who planned to hurt swara has failed this time...." he said seeing ragini.... Ragini is shocked seeing him....

"Sanskar y u r saying this seeing me????"She asked with little anger....

"Bcoz its u who did this.... U always don't like my swara's happiness na.... And this is not anything new...."

"Sanskar u can't talk to ragini like this...."laksh said....

"Y laksh?? If i said the truth its hurting you???"

"Sanskar without knowing anything don't blame ragini.... She is innocent...."ap said....

"Arrey waah.... Ma ragini is innocent haan??? She already tried to kill my swara.... She kidnapped her own mother.... What else she even tortured u as a slave.... Have u forgotten it???"