Part 10

Episode 10

After some mischievous acts swara slept again..... Sanskar is doing his office work..... At that time sujatha came there....

"Sanskar uttara went to take books from library.... Still she didn't return.... I am getting afraid...."

"Mom relax..... Don't worry.... Uttara will come.... Have u called her???"

"Ya sanskar i called her but her mobile is switched off..... I am just getting some wrong vibes.... Pls go and see sanskar....."

"Mom u don't worry.... I will go and check and come...."

"Hmm Okiee...."Saying this sanskar went and searched for uttara but she is not there..... He searched all possible ways but she wasn't there..... Now sanskar also became tensed.... He went to mm.... Seeing him sujatha went to him and asked about uttara.... But he was silent....

"Sanskar tell me where is uttara???"

"Mom i searched her in every place she goes.... But she is not there mom...."

"Sanskar how can u say like this???? R u speaking like a brother???? I don't know anything i want uttara now.... Go and bring her..... Otherwise don't come go...."Saying this she pushed sanskar.... Ram came and hold sujatha.... Seeing her like this both had tears in their eyes.....

"Sujatha calm down.... Nothing will happen to our daughter..... Don't worry.... Sanskar come we will go and complaint in police...."ram said

"Papa after 24hours only police took a missing complaint.... U don't worry i will talk with an inspector who is very close to me.... He is transferred here recently.... Will ask him privately to investigate this...."Saying this he went.... At that time he received a call.... After talking to the call he went to talk with inspector.....

Swara woke up and saw sanskar os not near her.... At that time she heard some noises outside.... So she came down only to find whole family in a sad state.... Sujatha is crying.... Ram and ap are consoling her.....seeing it she is shocked.... She went near her....

"Mom what happened??? Y r u crying???"

"Swara beta don't know where uttara went.... She is missing.... Sanskar went to search her...."ram said.... Hearing it swara is shocked....

"Papa what r u saying??? Mom don't worry.... Sanskar went na he will surely come with uttara only...."swara pacified sujatha.... At that time sanskar came.... He came and stood near swara....

"Mom,Papa don't worry i told my friend.... He will investigate personally.... Within today our uttara will come....."sanskar said.... Sujatha believed sanskar....

At that time adarsh came inside mm.... Seeing him coming sreelatha and parineeta came down.... He saw them and smiled.... They too smiled at them.... Then all came and stood together.... Sreelatha sat in the sofa keeping her one leg above the other....

"Chu chu ur daughter is missing haan???? Don't know with whom she eloped.... I think she didn't like that marriage so she eloped right???"sreelatha said.... Hearing it all are shocked and got angry....

"Sreelatha she is not like you.... My daughter is a diamond.... Before u speak think and speak otherwise u will face the worst.... I can go to any extent for my children.... Even i won't think before killing you...."Sujatha said....

"Omg!!!! bhabhi u r that much angry haan??? Don't worry ur daughter will be safe only when u 4 (showing swasan and ramta) sign this document...."Saying this she throws a paper.....

"What r u talking??? My daughter???"sujatha asked....

"Oh u didn't understand bhabhi.... Wait then let me show u...."Saying this she video called someone..... After few seconds sreelatha showed the mobile to all.... There uttara is tied in a chair.... She is unconscious.... Seeing it all are shocked....