Part 8

Episode 8

Seeing Sreelatha all elders got shocked.... After a few minutes the shock changed to anger.... Dp got very angry.... He went to her and asked,"What r u doing here??? How dare u came here????"

"Y u r shouting BHAI.... Even after 30 years also u r angry with me this much???"Sreelatha told.... Hearing the word bhai all got shocked....

"Just get out of my house.... Years doesn't matter me even if it takes more than 100 years also i won't forgive you.... Just get lost...." hearing this she is shocked and went to rp....

"Bhai atleast u tell to bade bhai na.... What wrong i did that you all are punishing me like this???"

"What wrong??? You are asking me to what wrong u did??? U didn't do wrong.... U committed a sin.... Just bcoz of u our papa and ma died.... After that i and bhaisa have struggled a lot.... This is all just due to u only.... Keep that in ur mind...."

"Bhai i accept whatever i did is wrong.... I myself didn't expect that papa will do suicide.... Pls forgive me bhai...."

"Sreelatha just get lost.... And u don't know have any rights to come inside my house... So get out from here...."dp shouted.... She took her bag and with sad face walked few steps... After that she stopped and turned and laughed seeing them.... All are confused....

"What do u think Mr.Durgaprasad Maheswari that i will go out??? No way.... When Mr.Ramprasad Maheswari can live here y i can't??? Even i am the daughter of this house.... I have equal rights like u both have.... And listen u don't have any rights to send me out...." Sreelatha told and handed a paper where court has ordered that she had rights over maheswari properties and all are shocked to see it.... She just took her bag and went to guest room.... Seeing her going into guest room parish smirked....

"Now the real game starts.... Mr.Durgaprasad Maheswari will face the insult what all my mom and papa faced.... He,his brother and whole family will be in road...."saying this he went to his room followed by pari....

Here dp is shocked.... He is angry as well.... He came and sat in the sofa.... Swasan,raglak,uttara,dida,shomi,dadj and shekar are standing..... Sanskar went to his papa and asked,"Papa who is she??? Is she ur sister?? But u haven't told us about her....."

"Sanskar she is ur bua.... When she was studying in college she loved a man and eloped during her marriage.... In that insult ur dadaji did suicide and dadi became bed ridden.... After some months ur dadi too died.... From that time till now we haven't thought of her.... But again she came here.... I can't let her get rights in this property.... This is developed by me and ur father.... Only we two have all the rights.... Leave that.... I am telling you all no one should talk with her...."Saying this dp went from there angrily.....

All this was seen by Sreelatha and parish.... They went inside the room.... "Mom have u seen ur brother he is not ready to give any share...."

"Who is he to give the share??? Already his share of properties is in ur name.... Soon before uttara's marriage i will snatch the ram's share also.... Then i will make them come to road.... They have to feel all the insult which i and ur papa felt.... I didn't do any wrong.... Even ur papa is a marwadi.... Just bcoz he is poor they made us suffer a lot.... That too this Durgaprasad didn't let any company to give a job for ur papa..... With frustration we went to a village and did many works.... Then in his hard work he started a business.... He just thought about us and worked hard but he forgot to maintain his health.... So he died.... Now i won't let maheswari's to sleep properly...."she said with tears.... Adarsh also had tears.... He just hugged his mother.....

"Don't worry mom everything will happen as per our plan.... We will destroy everyone...."

"Ma i will bring something for u...."saying this pari walked ahead....