Andy

" c'mon.. eat," Andy hovered the spoon near his sons lips. The baby frowned. Andy sighed then placed the spoon back in it's container. His patience has improved over the months, but taking full responsibility as a parent was no joke at all. It's frustrating just like trying to keep CC fully clothed. (Y/s/n) interrupted Andy from his thoughts by making bubbles with his saliva and babbled in his baby language. He looked at his son straight in the eyes, " You're just as subborn as your mother" he smiled watching (y/s/n) stare at his own hands then trying to stuff them in his mouth.

"You wouldn't be doing that if you just let me feed you child" Andy held the spoon full of baby food again and drifted his hand back to his sons mouth. (Y/s/n) stared at the spoon a bit and opened his mouth to accept the pudding. You walked in and couldn't help but giggle seeing that Andy was struggling to feed the baby. You walked over and wrapped your arms behind him , kissing his temple. "You're doing great babe." You let go and grabbed your car keys . "I'll be back you two" Andy smiled, "have fun! we'll be waiting!" he exclaimed as you closed the door behind you.

Letting out another soft sigh, he scooped a spoon full of baby food. (Y/s/n) decided to slowly spit his food out,  "sometimes I really don't like you". Andy's arm reached out for a napkin and wiped his sons mess. (y/s/n) giggled and decided to slam his hand into the bowl of peach flavored baby food. He stared at his shirt , processing on what just happened. " So thats how you're going to be?" Andy took his son out of his highchair and walked to his room to change (y/s/n). "well, at least we have an excuse to change you into a Batman shirt"