Jake

Barging in her parents room, (y/d/n)  slowly crept on the bed and tried her very best not to make a sound. She was too scared of sleeping alone in her room. The night-light wasn't helping much either. Everything seemed to startle her, even the quiet sound of the wind made (y/d/n) uneasy. Sighing in relief, the girl made herself comfortable next to her dad and curled up a bit on his side. All was going well until the lamp turned on. Jake levered himself on his arm and looked at the child that interrupted his sleep. "What are you doing?" He asked his daughter.

(y/d/n) knew she was done for and clenched her teddy bear to her side. " I-I'm scared, daddy" her shaky voice whispered to him. Jake blinked and rubbed the sleep off his eyes. "Scared of what?" He looked at his daughter. "The dark" (y/d/n) hid her face into the bear and squeezed her eyes shut. Jake took a deep breath and smiled at her "My babygirl shouldnt be afraid of the dark" He ran his fingers through (y/d/n)'s blonde messy bedhead hair. " it's not the dark but what's in it" the girl spoke. 'Afraid of what's in the dark' Jake thought to himself and gave a small chuckle. 'She looks so much like me.. But her character is defiantly like (y/n)'s .. she sounds smart for a kid her age- '
Jake's thinking was cut short when you started to move in your sleep. He pulled the light switch off "Goodnight my loves" he whispered and kissed his daugters forehead.