CC

It was a quiet laid-back day. You had decided to binge watch Netflix in the living room while CC and (y/s/n) had went out for father-son time. Although CC didnt really tell you where he'd take the little rascal. It had been around noon when CC pulled up in the drive way. "huh." You shifted positions on the couch. The door opened, and the sound of footsteps was heard. they were quiet for some reason. You lifted a brow in question. They usually make a loud entrance? it seemed off. You became suspitious as the footsteps went up the stairs. 10 minutes passed and still no sound. Weird. Until you called to their attention. "CC? .. (y/s/n)?"
It WAS a quiet laid-back day. "Oh Noo!!" CC yelled and ran into the living room. "There's a T-rex on the loose!!" CC laughed uncontrolably at his child. (y/s/n) giggled and ran towards CC in a T-rex costume. The toddler growled , trying to imitate a dinosaur and pounced on CC. Being the goofy type of father , CC had played along and fell on his butt. (y/s/n) climbed on top of his dad and comenced the dino attack. You bursted out in laughter , seeing your son in that T-rex costume. it was too cute and funny. CC began pleading for mercy. "Where did you guys go to??" You asked , in between laughs. " Daddy took me to the play place!" (y/s/n) replied excitedly, then began attacking CC again. You smiled , "The mall? So that's where you got that costume". "Yes" CC groaned out a reply. "(Y/n) help me!!" he began to 'struggle'.

You shook your head "you didnt wash the dishes last night" you grinned. "rawr!" (y/s/n) pounced on CC once more. *thud* this time, CC actually hit his head on the wooden floor and played dead.
" I think you placed daddy in a coma.." you held back a laugh. "(y/n) that was horrible" CC rubbed his eye. "mommy? where do babies come from?" Both you and CC stared at (y/s/n) trying to figure out where and why the hell he asked such a random question. Especially after a T-rex attack.
" i um.. w-why are you asking me this?" CC looked back at you and smirked, knowing damn well how uncomfortable the topic had made you. "Yeah mom. Where do they come from eh?" His smirk grew . "Moma?" his eyebrows began to wiggle. (y/s/n) began to attack CC again, causing you to sigh from relief after the awkward situation.