Pampering

I woke up in a bliss. I looked over to see Diana not laying next to me. I get from the bed and put my pants on. I walked into the livingroom I seen her on the balcony. She had a sheet wrapped around her. Her hair blowing in the morning breeze. I dug into my bag and pulled out my camera. Shr had her head turn to the side and I loved it. I snapped the camera a few times. The sun hit her face making it glow. I walked up next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She let out a sigh and placed her hands on my arms. I kissed her cheek and looked at her.

My heart jumped out of me when I seen her smile. "Is that a smile I see?" I asked with glee. She looked at me blushing and smiling from ear to ear. It was beautiful. "I have to take a picture." I said. "No! Do you have to take a picture about everything?" shes snapped hiding her face against my chest. "Please, I promise no one will see this." Diana looked up at me and smiled. "Fine." "Stand right there against the railings." She stood there and smiled. I snapped a few shots of her. She had the most goregous smile. The way her hazel eyes glisten in the sunlight. They looked almost golden. I stood next to her and took what they call a "selfie". "We have got to celebrate. Get dressed." I said taking off to my room.

I took her out for a nice breakfast. Then we headed off to the docks to take a nice boat ride. Diana held me close as we stared out at the water. The smile remained on her lips. I knew I could get it out of her. "This is so amazing. Thank You." said Diana. I looked into her eyes and smiled. "I love you, Diana. All I want is to see that wonderful smile. I want to see you happy everyday." I said. I pressed my lips against hers. We kissed eachother patienatly.

My phone went off during dinner. I secretly asked the hotel to romance up the room. I have something special planned for Diana tonight. We get back to the hotel and the room was lite with candles. Rose petals everywhere. I was perfect. I took Diana's hand into mine abd lead her to the bedroom. On the bed was a tray of chocolate dipped fruits, chilled champagne, and exotic oils for massage. Yep, I went all out. I sat her down on the bed. I sit down next to her and grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry in my hand. I brought it to her lips and she smiled taking a bite. I took a bite right after her and towards her. I pressed my lips against hers taking in the sweet taste of her lips. I went to pour us a glass of champagne. "You didn't have to do this." said Diana. I handed her a glass and kissed her cheek. "I wanted to. I want to show you how much I love you. Now, cheers to the most amazing and goregous woman in the world. Diana Jefferson." I toasted. She smiled at me and we clinked our glasses. I took a swig and so did she. I took her glass and mine placing them on the table.

I cleared the bed a bit and held out my hand to Diana. She stood up and I went to unzip her dress. I kissed her neck gently as it fell to her feet. She unbutton my shirt pushing it of me. Her soft lips pressed against my chest sent chills down my spine. I took her bra off then her panties. I kissed every inch of her body. "Lay down flat on you stomach please." I whispered in her ear. I placed a pillow where she could prop her self up. She laid there and I had to capture this moment. I took my camera and snapped some pictures. She laid there head on the pillow and smiled. "I love you curves." I complimented placing my camera back on the mantle. She stayed silent. I grabbed a bottle of massage oil that smelled of sweet cucumber melon. I poured a little on her back and some on my hand. I kneeled on the bed and began massaging her back. She moaned in pleasure as I moved my hands up and down her back. I massaged her legs and feet. "Your hands are like a gift from heaven." sighed Diana. Ones I was finished she asked to massage me. I laid there naked as she massaged my back, my arms, chest, and neck. Her hands were soft and strong. I was easily aroused as she kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around her as she straddled me. We sat the gazing into eachothers eyes. I kissed every each of her face. I took in her lips soft and moist. I could feel her tongue carress mine. Diana then put me inside her and grinded her hips against me. We left no space in between us as I moved in and out of her. She moaned against the crock of my neck. She went faster as we both began breathing rapidly. "Take me now, Robert. I need your touch." moaned Diana in my ear. Without breaking I laid her on her back and plowed into her hard. With every pump she would arch her back and scream my name. I was so close to coming as I picked up the pace. I moaned and grunted against her neck holding her close to me. "I love you." I whispered into her ear. We both came and looked into eachothers eyes. Our bodies shaked from the passion between us. Diana smiled me running her fingers down my cheek. "I love you, Robert." she said pressing her lips against mine.

***I'm going to try and update my stories as much as possible. Thanks for reading this story...I was this close to giving up on it.

It seem Diana has fallen for Robert. Plus she finally SMILED!!! ALSO SHE LOVES HIM!!! Will she gather up the strength and leave her husband or will things stay the same? Vote and Comment please! :)