Denial

I couldn't concentrate all day at work. What was it that Francis told her? It bugged the shit out of me. I needed to talk to her. I arrived home to see if Framcis was home. No car. I got out and walked over to the house. I knocked on the door. It opened and there stood Diana in her apron. She looked scared looking over my shoulder. "What are you doing here? My husbamd will be here soon." she asked shockingly. "We need to talk." I replied. "What do you want?" "What happen last night?" "What do you mean?" "What did Francis tell you? He came home pretty fucking happy last night." She stayed silent avoiding eye contact with me. "Tell me. I deserve to know." "He got a job offer in California." she said. "What are you trying to say? Are you moving?" "Yes." My heart sank as a tears formed in my eyes. "I'm sorry." she said taking my hand into hers. I snapped away not knowing what to say. "Don't touch me! I thought you loved me. How am I suppose to live without you. Explain that to me. Do you want to move? Keep living with that piece of shit husband of yours?!" She began to cry still refusimg to look at me. "I do love you! I don't know what to do!" exclaimed Diana. I grabbed her by the shoulders pulling her close to me. "I love you with ever vine of my being. I want you to be with me. You deserve much more than what you get from him." She shook head a kept weeping. "I'm sorry." I stepped away from her heartbroken. "When are you moving?" I asked. "In two weeks." she replied.

Francis pulled up in the driveway and I quickly straighten up. He walked over toward us confused. "Hey Robert, what are you doing here?" he asked. I smiled at him and replied, "I was asking your wife if you two were interested in getting couples portraits done. I have a special going on." "Oh, that's nice. But sorry not interested at this moment." "Okay, that's cool. You two have a nice night." I took off to my house. I could hear them arguing behind me. I can't believe she's moving. She should be with me. Two weeks she's moving to California. Like hell I'm letting this asshole take the woman I love away. I need to work harder on trying to get her to stay. I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling. My doorbell rang and I jumped out of bed. I knew she couldn't stay away. I opened the door smiling but it faded when I seen Josie. "Hi, Robert." she greeted. "Hi um, Josie. What are you doing here?" I asked studdering. "I just wanted to come by to talk." "Uh, sorry not tonight. Have to work tomorrow." "You want to know what I thought the moment i first saw you." "God he's really old?" She giggled and ran her hands up my chest. "No silly. I thought you were the most sexiest man I had ever met." I lightly pushed her away. "I'm flattered but, not interested." "Is there someone else?" "Yes." She pouted at me. "She's a lucky girl." "I'm sorry." "Maybe next time. Here's my number just incase." I took the piece of paper and smiled. Josie walked away back to her house. That girl is something else. I went back upstairs and laid down. What am I going to do?

***Wow do u think Diana is being unfair to Robert's feelings? Do you think shes still afraid? Vote and comment plz***