Advances

I was outside mowing the lawn. I got most of it done but, wanted to rest. The summer heat was hitting me like fire. Diana comes out handing me a cold glass of lemonade. She sat down next to me smiling. I drank set the glass down on the step and let out a sigh. "Where's Xavier?" I asked. "Taking a nap. Tired?" she replied rubbing my back. "A little bit. I just have that part to mow down and I'll be done." "Okay, I'm going inside to fix you something hearty to eat. I know you're hungry." "Yes I am. Love you." "Love you, hun." She gave me a peck on the lips and went back into the house." I got up and go to crank the lawn mower on. I stopped to see Josie walking over. "Hi." she greeted. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. She was eyeing me up and down biting her bottom lips. "I have a question. Could you possibily, do a photoshoot for my collegues at our clinic? We want to get pictures for advertisment and stuff." "Ugh, yeah sure. Just let me check my schedual and I can call your mom." "Better yet here's my personal number." She stepped closer to me and hands me a piece of paper. I backed away slowly taking the paper. "I'll see you around. Call me anytime you want." said Josie giving me a wink. She walked off and I shoved the paper into my pocket. I don't get why Josie is trying to put the moves on me knowing I do have a girlfriend. I'm definately talking to her about this. I finished mowing the lawn and went inside.

After dinner, I was upstairs with holding Xavier. He looked so cute laying there looking up at me. Diana walked over next to me placing her hand on my shoulder. "He's so beautiful. The entire time he just looks at me and cooes." I said placing a kiss on his cheek. "He know's his daddy's holding him. Isn't that right sweet heart? You talking to daddy?" she answers. She picks him up laying him in the crib. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I'm so happy that your with me. You're my life and I can't live without you." I whispered in her ears. She turned to face me pressing her lips against mine. I held her close kissing her passionatly. I pulled away slowly pressing my forhead against hers. "I love you, Diana." "I love you too. Let me get the baby to sleep and I'll come in there to give you a massage." "Oh, how I love those massages." She gave me a smirk and kissed my lips once more. I left the room to go take a shower. I came out with a towel around my waist drying my hair. I smiled to myself when I felt Diana's soft warm lips against my back. She had her body pressed against my back running her hands up my chest. I turned around crashing my lips to hers. Our tongues bursted in eachothers mouth. I pulled away seeing she was in her robe. She takes my hand and set me down on the bed. She takes the massaging oil pouring some in her hands. She began massaging my back. Her hands felt good as I sat there relaxed. "You feel better?" she asked whispering. "Mmhm." I replied mumbling. That's all I could do. She then got up from on the bed and stands in front of me. "How about I make you feel even more better?" She untied her robe and pulled it open letting it fall. She was naked smiling at me. She pushed me back on the bed hovering over me. She pressed her lips against mine for a brief moment. She trailed her kisses down my neck, chest, and stomach. She removed my towel takes my already hard member into her hand. I looked down as she took me into her. I layed back and moaned. She went in and out of me slowly. It felt so good. I wanted to ravish her now. She then crawled up kissing my chest and neck. I rolled her over on her back attacking her neck with kisses. I entered her softly filling her completely. A moan escaped her lips as she bite my shoulder. Which was hard but, made me go crazy. I thrusted into her hard and she moaned in pleasure. She pushed me over straddling me as she rocked her hips against me. Man, did she feel good. I gripped my hands on her waist. She went in such a quick but, sensual pace sending me in ecstacy. I was close to coming as she grinded on me hard. I sat up holding her against me thrusting in her. She moaned outloud against the crock of my neck. Our bodies were sweating as we made love panting and grunting. We then climaxed holding eachother close. Her body shaked as she kissed my neck. I gazed into her eyes running my hands through her hair. "You're beautiful." I whispered kissing her lips. She smiled at me running her finger tips down my cheek. "I love you." she said. "I love you, more." She giggled at me pressing her lips against mine.

I was heading out to Josie's clinic. She was already standing near the door as I pulled up. She was dressed in her doctor's attire rushing over to me. I followed her inside. I met up with her collegues. I set up everything and they took turns getting individual shots. Then a group picture. I went out side to take a picture of the outside of the clinic. I noticed it was a children's clinic. Josie comes outside smiling at me. "Thanks for doing this for me. I really appreciate it." she thanked. She gave me a hug. I hugged back lightly. "You're welcome." I said. She pulled away gazing up at me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Josie, could you not do that?" "Why not? I'm crazy about you." I pushed her away before she could kiss me. "I'm flattered but, I already have woman. You know that." "I don't care. You took her away from her husband. What difference does it make?" "I had my reasons. I love Diana and I'm marrying her. I only have eyes for her. This has got to stop." Josie stepped away from me with saddness in her eyes. "She's a very lucky woman. Congradulations on the engagement. We can still be friends right?" "Thank you. Yes, we can still be friends and nothing more." She gave me a half smile and went back inside. I feel sorry for the girl but it had to be done. I still don't know if I should have accepted friendship.

***Do you think Josie is really going to stay as a friend? Or will she still try making advances at him to break up his relationship with Diana? Vote and Comment what you think please New Update Soon***