Ex

A/N sorry if this is shitty but I'm just kinda winging it. WARNINGS: cursing.
This was requested by @doughnutella464

Your POV
I rushed to my locker trying to get out of school as soon as possible. I saw my ex boyfriend Luke walking down the hall, so I shoved my head in my locker acting like I was looking for something when really I was just hoping he'd pass by without saying anything.

"Hey bitch."
"Leave me alone Luke." I muttered as I shoved the rest of my books into my backpack and slammed my locker door.
"Woah there!" Luke said slyly as he pinned my against the lockers.
"I said leave me alone." I snapped back. His grip got tighter on me.
"Why would I do that." He was so close to me now I could feel his breath on my face.
I wasn't in the mood to deal with this. I had to think up something fast before he could do anything to me. The first thing I thought of was to kick him in the balls, so I tried that. I swiftly brought my knee up and hit him dead center. He gritted his teeth, but still didn't let go of me.
"Listen asshole I don't have time for your shit. We both know what happens last time you tried to pull this shit." I hissed at him. This made him livid. He quickly brought his hand across my face and I collapsed to the floor.
"HEY ASSHOLE!"
I saw a blue haired boy come running down the hall.
"What do you wan..." Luke was interrupted by Ethan punching him in he face. 
Ethan hit him so hard that he instantly went down. He took advantage of him being down and continued to beat the shit out of him.
"NEVER!EVER!TALK!TO!Y/N!AGAIN!" He said in between each punch.

After he was done beating Luke, he came over to me with his blood splattered face. He picked my up into his arms and carried me out of the school. I'm surprised that none of the teachers had stopped any of this. Well the teachers at my school don't do shit about anything so that really doesn't surprise me much. Ethan brings me out into the parking lot and sits me down on the curb. He sits next to me.
"You alright?" He asked as he glanced at my cheek which I can only assume had a print of a hand on it.
"I should be fine." I replied I glanced down to see Ethan's knuckles all bruised and bloody. I don't know why, but I felt the sudden urge to just clasp his hand in mine. I looked up at Ethan to find him staring at me. We made eye contact and we both started to blush.

Ethan's POV

After I was done beating the shit out of Luke I realized that y/n was still in the ground. I picked her up with ease and carried her out of the school.
Once we got into the parking lot I set her down on the curb. There's a giant handprint on the side of her face.
"You alright?" I ask.
"I should be fine." She replied. Her gaze drifted down towards my hand which were all bloody and bruised, but my eyes were fixed on her. God she was beautiful. I don't know how anyone could hit a girl like her. She was always super sweet and kind.
Y/N's gaze travels back up to my face as she noticed I was staring at her. I could feel my face getting hotter with every second we spent looking at each other. I felt her hand wrap around mine. I winced a little because of he bruises.
"Sorry..." she said as she retracted her hand.
"No it's alright." Is I intertwined them again.
"My parents are gonna kill him."
"Have you had problems with him before?"
"Yeah, but they've been getting worse." 
I didn't say anything in reply. I didn't know what to say. We just sat there looking off into the beautiful scenery around us.
"Thanks for helping me..." y/n spat out.
"It's no big deal. A girl like you shouldn't have to deal with and asshole like that." I said truthfully.
I got up off the curd and pulled her up with me, and lead her to my car.
"I'm assuming you need a ride?"
She replied with a nod and a slight smile of gratitude.
We drove home while singing along to whatever happened to be in the radio.