"Girlfrind" tag

A/N there's a song to go along with this part. if anyone has any ideas on how I can make my writing better please feel free to message me.
Y/F/N= your full name

Your POV

"Y/N!" Ethan shouted from his recording room.
I got out of bed and walked to where he was and asked him what he wanted. He told me that we were going to film the girlfriend tag for him channel today.
We both went upstairs and got ready for the video. I put in one of my favorite yellow sweater and a pair of comfortable blue jeans. I left my hair down and didn't bother to do much with it.
"Woah..." I looked at the bathroom doorway and saw Ethan standing there marveling at me. I could feel my face turning a vibrant shade of pink.
We went down into his recording room and started the girlfriend tag. After we had answered all the basic questions like where and how we met, we looked at some questions that fans left on Ethan's Twitter. We answered a few of them and then Ethan put down his phone down and turned towards me.

Ethan's POV

I knew there was no more stalling time. I couldn't avoid asking her any longer. My hands were getting sweaty and shaky. I put down my phone and turned to what would hopefully be my future fiancé.
"Y/N, every since the day I've met you I knew you'd be the one. The one that I'd want to spent my whole life with. Everyday is a new adventure with you. We've had adventures when we were strangers to each other, when we were best friends, when we were boyfriend and girlfriend... and now I'm asking you if we can make more adventures together as husband and wife?
"Wha...ar...yo...s-serious?" She said barely forming a complete sentence.
I shook my ahead as a reply. I don't think I could form a whole sentence either. I pulled the velvety red box out of my pocked and opened it.
"Yes!" She squeaked out choking on the tears of joy as she wrapped her arms around my neck. When she pulled away I put the ring in her finger. God! who knew someone could make a ring look that good!?
I truly am the luckiest man on earth...