Exposed pt.1

A/N I APOLOGIZE THAT I HAVE NOT UPLOADED IN SOOO LONG! SCHOOL GOT IN THE WAY AND I GOT EXTREMELY BUSY. I HAVE BEEN DONE SCHOOL FOR A WHILE AND HOPEFULLY GOING TO GET BACK INTO THE ROUTINE OF WRITING.

Ethan's POV

Y/N and I had just got home from a nice dinner date. We walked in the door to Mark's house where we were currently staying until we could find a house. It was hard to go out on a date with Y/N because we hadn't told the fans about our relationship. As we walked through the living room I saw Mark and Tyler setting up a small live stream for a few hours.
"Hey Ethan! Wanna join the stream?" Mark asked
"Nah. I'm pretty tired. I think Y/N and I are gonna head off to bed." I replied
"Alright. Well if you change your mind you two are welcome to join."
We both went upstairs and got ready for bed. I saw Y/N pick a shirt out of my drawer and slip it on and I smiled to myself. I don't know why she was worried about the viewers not liking her. How could anyone not like a sweet girl like her!? She let out a sigh as she laid down next to me. I asked her what was wrong.
"I don't know I just feel like we should tell them, but I'm scared they won't like me." She stated
"Why does it matter if they like you or not? I'll love you no matter what."
"Well you saw what happened with Amy. They practically attacked her."
"And Mark stuck up for her. You don't think I'd do the same for you?"
"I know you would."
"Why are you so worried then?"
She didn't reply, but just snuggled closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head.

Marks POV

Tyler and I had started the livestream. We hadn't done much so far, but we decided to answer some questions on the twitter hashtag. As we scrolled through, all we saw where people asking where Ethan was.
"Where is ethan?"
"Is Ethan okay?"
"What happened to Ethan?"

"Guys! Ethan's okay. He's just resting." I reassured them and went back to scrolling through questions. A little while passed and I got a brilliant idea.
"I have an idea! Why don't we scare the shit out of Ethan while he sleeps?!" I half whispered half screamed, so that Ethan wouldn't hear me. Tyler looked up from his phone, and looked at me. I could tell by his face that he was agreeing with me.
We rooted through the house to find something that would work for our prank. After about 15 minutes of searching, Tyler found some left over air horns we had from a video. We agreed on using them.
Tyler and I quietly made our way to where Ethan and Y/N were sleeping, both of us trying to suffocate the giggles that were crawling up our throats. Tyler set up the camera on the seat in Ethan and Y/N's room. I moved the nob on the light dimmer up so the stream could see their reactions.
"3...2...1..." I whispered and we both set off the air horns.
Instantly Ethan jumped up and shielded Y/N. it took him a minute to realize what happened.
"YOU ASSHOLES!" He shouted and began to chase both of us around the house in his boxers while Y/N was still in bed comprehending what happened.

Your POV

I was just getting comfortable, and drifting of into a light sleep when I heard this god awful noise. When I opened my eyes, I saw Ethan towering over me and Mark and Tyler holding air horns. They ran out of the room and Ethan chases after them. 
After a few moments I began to laugh because I finally understood what just happened. Suddenly, I felt my heart stop and the color drain from my face as I saw the camera in the chair. I quickly threw a blanket at it.
"ETHAN!" I screamed out of panic. It sounded like a heard of elephants were running towards me.
"What!?" He replied worried when he came into the room. I couldn't speak, so I just pointed to the blanket on the chair. He went over to it and pulled off the blanket.
"Shit..." he whispered, "MARK!" Ethan yelled while his face turned a vibrant shade of pink.
Mark and Tyler came back into the room sheepishly. Ethan whispered to end the stream, so they could talk about things. Both of them went out into the hall while Tyler stayed with me.
"I'm really sorry I didn't know it would scare you that much..." Tyler softly spoke.
"It wasn't that..." I replied with a dry throat. Tyler just tiled his head at me like he didn't understand. "Ethan and I weren't out yet..." I answer.
Tyler sat down on the bed next to me. He put his arm around me, and I later my head on his shoulder. We could hear Mark and Ethan whisper yelling.
"We weren't public yet! What do you think they're gonna say Mark!?" Ethan whispered. I could hear the hurt in his voice along with some anger mixed in.
"I don't know what I was thinking Ethan. I'm sorry" Mark apologized
"Now Y/N's gonna never want to leave the house! Or the room! Hell even the bed!" He spat back, "She was so scared to go public because what happened to you and Amy!" Ethan finished.
Nothing else was said between them. They entered the room. I sat there completely numb. My mind was blank. The deed was done...

To be continued...