Exposed pt. 2

Nothing else was said between them. They entered the room. I sat there completely numb. My mind was blank. The deed was done...

To be continued...

Ethan's POV

My heart was broken into pieces. The look on Y/N's face was the worst part. It was a mixture of complete emptiness and utter sadness. She slowly laid down in the bed, pulling her knees up to her chest. I looked at Tyler and Mark, and they got the hint that I wanted them to leave.
"Everything is going to be fine darling." I reassured her as I sat down on the bed.
"I think I'm just gonna go to bed." She replied.
Notification sounds for every social media Y/N and I had starts going off. She flinches at everyone. 
"God damn!" I whispered and looked at both of our phones light up with gossip. 

Your POV

I picked up my phone, and didn't even have it in my hand for 3 seconds when it was suddenly snatched out of my hand. Ethan powered both of them off, and threw them on his desk.
"We don't need to worry about that now sweetheart. You just need to sleep." His voice sounded as sweet and warm as honey.
Ethan walked over and turned off the light. He scooped up some clothes off the floor and put on some grey sweatpants and handed me one of his hoodies. I slip it over my body and take a deep breath. My nose was filled with the scent of him. Ethan crawled into the bed and I rested me head on his chest. His arms wrapped around me. One on my shoulder, and the other resting comfortably on my hip. The slow movement of his chest rising and falling mixed with the faint sound of his heart beating relaxed me into a gently sleep.

Ethan's POV

"Good morning beautiful." I say as Y/N's eyes flutter open.
"Mmmm" she relies as she runs her fingers through my hair.
We lay there for some time before we both get hungry and go down stairs. I can see she still looks a little pale, and decide to ask if she's alright. She tells me that she's fine, but I don't believe her.
"Is this about what happened last night?" I see the tears form in her eyes and pull her into my arm. "Baby what ever happens happens, but no mater what I'll always be here." I reassure her.
After breakfast, we head back upstairs. Y/N picks up her phone and powers it back on. She sits cross legged on the bed and checks all her social medias. There are tons of messages on there. I peer over her shoulder, thankful to see that most of the messages are very positive. I kiss her on the head and get dressed, so I can film.
"You ready?" I ask y/n
"For?"
"Well since they already know I thought I'd make a video with you today."
"Uhh suuuree."
She pulled on an oversized sweater and followed me to my recording room.
"What is up my cranky crew!? If you saw Mark's livestream last night you'll know where this is headed. If you didn't just keep watching. As many of you saw last night, I have a girlfriend!" I motion for her to come over and I pull her onto my lap. She makes an adorable little squeak and I kiss her on the cheek.
"Get used to seeing her cause I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon, and please be nice." I say with a smile.
I wrap up the video and decide to post it without editing it.
"See that wasn't so bad now was it?" I ask her. She replies with a long, soft kiss.

A/N: I apologize that it took so long to get part 2 out. I haven't really had the motivation to write lately, and there's a lot of stress because school is starting soon.