Chapter 5

I skipped down the stairs to see Zak looking through the gear when he noticed my presence he seemed to tense a little then look away as he passed me a camera my size I grabbed it and nodded to him he still seemed tense so I walked over placing the camera on the table and placing my hands on his temples making him tense up even more when I whispered, "release the suspicious ness Zak I mean no harm to you or the others I am here to protect you the tenser you are the harder it is to focus on the task ahead of us.." I said rubbing his temples soothingly. He calmed making his muscles flex as his tension flowed out then he nodded, "thank you Rei..where are the others..?" "They'll be here any second.." I said as I grabbed my camera when Aaron Billy and Jay came walking in laughing. Night fell and we began the investigation, "wait Zak don't ask personal questions.. just ask carefree questions.. and don't send anyone alone.." I told him with fear. He seemed to notice this as he pressed the EVP, "are there any spirits if there is why don't you come and chat with us we mean no harm..?!" He yelled out as it echoed through the mansion. "Just then I heard a few voices starting a conversation I put an invention on the camera given to me as it started recording every word the two people were saying to each other. Once it stopped Zak checked his EVP to just hear mumbling. "Zak here this allows you to hear the voices clearer I used my own and it got what the voices said.!" I said as I handed him a sticky patch he stick it on his camera as I gave him my earphones he began to listen to it quietly as his eyes widen, "listen to this guy's!" He put on the speaker of the spirit box as it came through. Female 1 "we can't reveal ourselves he will torture us.." person 2 " but she can save us what else can we do.. please do this for the children for our children .." "we have to help them !" Aaron said bravely. "We will but we have to split into teams of two to be able to locate them then they'll tell us where the spirit is located. " Zak said handing us walkie talkies. "Billy Aaron your a team search the downstairs Rei Jay your upstairs I'll do the left hall. " "z..Zak we aren't supposed to separa-" "got it.!" Aaron said interrupting me Zak walked away as Aaron and Billy left walking downstairs Jay hurried me to the right part of the hall. "Come on Rei we need to focus .." "is there any spirits?" Jay asked out loud. "Just then five different voices came through very fast. "Zak !" "Help!!" "Trouble!!" "Demon!! Kill!!!" That's when a vision hit me like a ton of bricks as I fell to the ground as I see Zak walking towards the end of the hall looking out the window when he hears a growl come from behind him as it threw him out the window sending him to his death. "JAY find Billy and Aaron stay with them no matter what go now!!!" I said as I ran with the camera in hand to see Zak looking out the window I pushed him out of the window area just as I was pushed out of the window I instantly grabbed on to the ledge of the window as I saw the red eyes of my enemy I couldn't defeat him like this not while I hanged from a window. "Ignite!!" As a light over came my body and stunned the demon causing him to retreat I heard shuffling I couldn't hold on so I let go hoping my fall wouldn't hurt as bad as it looked when I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders I looked up to see Zak holding me and pulling me up slowly as he called for the others who came rushing in. Finally as I was in safe distance from the window I was in bone causing hug by everyone then Zak kissed me ! 'Me!!!!' "God you scared me..!" I was lost in a trance I could hear giggling from the three little girls that ran off to the other side of the hall.