number one.

grayson.

"she looked at me." my mother scoffs in disgust as she re-thinks the moment that happened just about ten minutes ago.

i shook my head, " mother, those disgusting pigs have no right to do that. just ignore it next time? they'll get what they deserve soon enough." i assure my mother giving her a soft pat on the back, my father beside me nods his head rapidly.

"just wait," he speaks up. ❝when the day comes, she'll be getting beaten and raped and that, that is what she deserves. a black bitch like her deserves that.❞ my father said with a smile which made my mom happy and satisfied.

people around us with color, which me and my family call them 'blacks' or 'pigs' they don't know how to stay out of our neighborhood – the rich neighborhood. we know they have no money because they're too ratchet and too busy making babies with different men and women to have a real job.

our new president, Donald Trump, is probably the greatest president ever. me, my family, and our friends are more than happy that he's one the election instead of Hillary Clinton. people may call us racist but i know i'm not racist, i know my family and friends aren't racist, and Donald Trump is not racist.

the blacks think its okay to lurk around our neighborhood and try to threaten us because we like Trump, which is stupid and pointless. he already won, we already won, its too late for them pigs.

"hey dude, theres this party down at Riley's house tonight," my twin brother Ethan whispers to me, his lips twitching upwards into a smirk.

"what time?❞ i asked him.

he looks at me and continues to smirk before answering with a cocky tone; "at ten, her parents are out of town."

Riley is Ethan's girlfriend, one of them, anyway, they've been hooking up for a little over a month now. Ethan's the type of guy to have a bunch of girls all over him, those girls know it too yet they still chase after him.

i have some girls coming after me as well but i ignore them, i'm not the type of guy the play around with girls feelings and hook up with the first girl i see. yeah, i go to parties, get drunk, sometimes get high – i sometimes might take a girl to an empty room and have sex with her. sometimes, though.

"okay." i nodded to ethan. i'll go to this party but i'm only staying for an hour and i'm not getting drunk either. i have to drive home because last time we went to a party i almost drove under the influence of alcohol.

ethan cheers quietly and i laugh at my twin brother wondering how he's even still alive after all the crazy shit he's done. oh well. i love my brother and thats all that matters.

when home, my father gives our limo driver a twenty dollar tip. "keep the change." dad said with a smile that showed his pearly whites. something this family is blessed with.

my mother and father exit the car first, then my older sister, Cameron, then Ethan, then me. my mom is currently six months pregnant with her fourth child, my third sibling, the entire family is happy and excited and can't wait until three months into the future. we don't know the gender, mom and dad decided to wait until the day she gives birth to it.

they already have names set; if its a boy the name will be Peta, if its a girl, Penelope. me and Ethan don't really mind if its a girl but it will be nice to have another brother, while Cameron is hoping and praying that the baby is a girl so she wont be stuck with just brothers.