Ch. 1 Daughter of the Beauty and the Beast

Adrielle is the only daughter of Queen Belle and King Adam. She's the younger sister of Crown Prince Benjamin who is known as Ben to everyone. She is a beautiful young woman with long straight brown hair and brown eyes. She takes after her mother when it comes to her love of reading and sees the beauty of everyone. She also has her father's temper and tends to isolate herself from everyone. 

It's early in the morning and Adrielle is laying in her bed with her laptop in front of her. She wears a thoughtful expression on her face wondering what her day would be like. 

A knock on the door caught her attention

A knock on the door caught her attention. She speaks up seeing the door opened revealing her big brother.

 She speaks up seeing the door opened revealing her big brother

" Hey, Adri" Ben smiled at his little sister. " Please accompany me to our parent's room. I have something important to tell them" He held his right hand out to her.

Adrielle smiled at her big brother.

" Sure" She gets out of the bed putting her shoes on. " I have a feeling that it's going to get dad mad" She teased him. 

Ben chuckles taking his sister's hand with his. He stepped out of the room with Adrielle guiding her to their parent's room. He lets go of her hand knocking on the door hearing their mother's voice from the other side. He opens the door stepping inside the room with Adrielle standing next to him. Their parents looked at them wondering what's going on since they rarely come to their room. 

" Mom. Dad. I have an announcement to make since I'm becoming King in a couple of days" Ben tells them. 

" What is it, sweetheart?" Belle asked him. 

Ben looks calm but inside he's nervous. 

" Mom. Dad. Adrielle" He looks at his family. " My first proclamation as King of Auradon. I would like to offer a chance of redemption for the children of the Isle of the Lost" He tells them. 

Belle and Adam looked at their son in shock.  

Adam didn't know what to say but Belle composed herself smiling at her only son

Adam didn't know what to say but Belle composed herself smiling at her only son. She walks towards Ben standing in front of him. 

" Sweetheart, I'll support you" Belle tells him. 

Ben smiled at his mother.

Adam slowly calmed down staring at his son in the eyes.

" Ben, which children do you want to give redemption too?" He asked. 

Ben stared at his father. 

" I would like to give redemption to Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Evie the Daughter of Evil Queen, Carlos the Son of Cruella De Vil, and Jay the Son of Jafar" He tells him.

Adrielle turned to her big brother looking at him as if he's crazy. Half of her wants to tell Ben that he's crazy while the other half wants to support him. She sighed telling Ben that she's supporting his decision. 

" Thanks, Adri" Ben smiled at his little sister. 

Adam's eyes softened looking at his children with loving eyes. He loves Ben and Adrielle so much and would sacrifice his life to protect them. He turned to Ben knowing that his son is smart enough to do the right decision and lead his people to victory. He smiled telling Ben that he's accepting his decision. 

Adrielle smiled wearing a thoughtful expression on her face. She wonders how the children of the Villains are like. She can't wait to meet them and hopes to at least gain a friend through one of them.