Ch. 3 Auradon here we come

Jay wakes up from his slumber by Carlos jumping on him. He opened his eyes glaring at his best friend. He pushed Carlos away from him watching the other boy fall out of his bed. He laughs finding it hilarious. He gets out of his bed ruffling his long black hair wondering what time it is. 

Carlos stands up and looks at Jay fixing his own outfit. 

" It's morning Jay. Get dress because we are leaving to Auradon" Carlos informed him.

Jay smirked.

" Sweet. The place where the most beautiful girls are from" His eyes shined with excitement. 

Carlos rolled his eyes.

" All you think about is girls" He sighed. " And besides there are a few nice ones in Isle of the Lost" He tells him. 

Jay stared at Carlos like he's an idiot.

" Dude the only beautiful girls in Isle of the Lost are Mal and Evie. And besides, they are like sisters to me" He rolled his eyes changing out of his pajamas and into his usual clothes. " Now let's go because Auradon is waiting for us" He runs out of his room with Carlos following him.

Jay and Carlos walked down the stairs seeing Mal and Evie with their parents. Jay walks towards his father who wished him luck and reminded him to help the others to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand.  

" Alright. Alright" Jay nods his head. 

Evil Queen looks out the window and smiled.

" The limo is here. Now Evie, remember you are the most beautiful and fairest of them all" She tells her only daughter.

Evie smiled giving her mother a hug. 

Mal quickly hugs her mother before entering the limo with a book in her hands. Carlos enters the limo waving goodbye to his mother tuning her out by putting headphones in his ears and listening to music. Evie and Jay waved goodbye to their parents. They entered the limo as the chauffeur closed the door. The limo drives away from the house heading towards a bridge which the children noticed is broken. 

" Does he know that the bridge is broken" Carlos looked forward with a worried expression on his face. " We are going to die!" He shouts trying to find a way to escape.

Jay wears an annoyed expression on his face pulling Carlos to him. He calmed him down as he wrapped his arms around Carlos and Evie.

Everyone hugged each other with their eyes clothes ready for the water to crash inside the limo and drown. 

The chauffeur pulled out a remote and pressed a button. He looked forward seeing golden fairy dust appearing from nowhere and transforming into a bridge. The limo entered the bridge heading straight to Auradon. 

Jay opened his eyes first realizing that they aren't dead

Jay opened his eyes first realizing that they aren't dead. He told the others to opened their eyes. He looked around wearing an awed expression on his face when he sees the ocean under them.

" This is so cool!" He smiled. " Auradon here we come!" He laughs feeling excited that he's almost at Auradon. 

Carlos opened his eyes and sighed.

" Good, we aren't dead" He smiled. 

The limo entered Auradon's grounds as the bridge disappears and the portal closed behind them. Jay and the others looked around seeing lots of people and creatures walking around. This is the first time they been to Auradon, so they are going to cherish this memory for the rest of their life. 

At Auradon, there is a school call Auradon Prep where all of the children of Heroes go to learn about their ancestry and how to be good citizens. Adrielle is part of the Student Council with her big brother and that means they have to meet the Children of Villains and greet them. Adrielle stands next to Ben wearing an annoyed expression on her face when she sees Audrey hugging her big brother's right arm.

" Ben, why is she here?" Adrielle asked. 

Ben opened his mouth to say something but Audrey cuts him off.

" Bennyboo invited me" Audrey smiled at Ben. When he looked away, she turned to Adrielle and glared at her.

Adrielle's eyes narrowed having an urge to pull Audrey away from her big brother and fight her. She never liked Audrey and wonders why Ben is dating her. She sighed trying to stay calm when she sees a limo enter the campus.