Ch. 18 Coronation Day

Jay takes Adrielle to the Enchanted Lake wanting some quality time with his girlfriend. He puts Adrielle down on the ground and sits down next to her. He looks at the crystal water and dips his feet in it. He noticed how warm the water is and blinks when he sees a vision of his father Jafar who is carrying a baby boy and running away from something. He wears a confused expression on his face wondering what that vision meant. [ That vision is going to be important on Book 2 ;)

Adrielle turns to Jay looking at him with a worried expression on her face.

" Jay?" She takes his hand and squeezes it lightly. 

Jay blinks coming back to reality. 

" Huh. I'm okay" He smiled.

Adrielle smiled at him. 

" Thanks for calming me down earlier" She blushed. " I can't believe I showed my beast self in front of everyone" She whispered. " Now everyone is going to think I'm a monster" She mumbles. 

Jay chuckles.

" It's not your fault. You only did that to protect me" He blushed. " I'm thankful for that" He smiled. 

Adrielle looks at Jay with a loving expression on her face when she remembers something. She gasped causing Jay to look at her with worried eyes.

" What's wrong?" Jay asked.

" Tomorrow is Coronation Day!" Adrielle tells him. " My big brother is going to be crown King of Auradon" Her eyes sparkles feeling excited because she always looked up to her big brother and she knows that Ben would be a good leader. " I want you to be my date on Coronation Day" She smiled.

Jay smiled. 

" Sure!" He hugs Adrielle close to him. 

Adrielle hugs him back feeling happy that Jay is going to be her date on Coronation Day. She can't wait to see her big brother become King of Auradon.

The next day passed and it's finally Coronation Day. Adrielle stepped out of her room wearing a long yellow dress and cream heels. She decided to put her long brown hair down in waves which frame her face nicely. She wears light makeup on her face which brightens her light brown eyes and makes her look more beautiful. 

Adrielle walked through the hallway of the Beast Castle to the top of the stairs

Adrielle walked through the hallway of the Beast Castle to the top of the stairs. She stops and looks down seeing Jay conversing with her father. She smiled watching her father fix Jay's attire making sure Jay looks proper at the coronation. She walks down the stairs getting the men's attention. She stared into Jay's eyes feeling her heart skip a beat when she noticed the love in his eyes. 

Jay stares at Adrielle in awe.

" Y-You are beautiful!" He blushed. 

Adrielle giggles. 

King Adam smiled at his little girl.

" You are so beautiful just like your mother" He looks at her with loving eyes. " Ready?" He asked.

Adrielle nods her head.

" I'm ready!" She tells her father. 

Jay held his hand out to Adrielle which she happily accepts it. He helps her down the stairs and guides her to the carriage. He lets her in first and then gets in afterward sitting down next to her. 

King Adam and Queen Belle entered the same carriage. Jay and Adrielle were riding along with them while Ben and Mal went to another carriage. Adrielle grabs Jay's hand and squeezes it lightly feeling excited about Coronation Day. Jay looks at Adrielle thinking that his girlfriend is adorable when she's excited. He continues to look at her because her beauty always takes his breath away. He smiled feeling honored that Adrielle invited him to be her date on Coronation Day, he will always cherish this moment for the rest of his life.