Ch. 5 There is no such thing as love at first sight

Adrielle and Jay finished the tour. Jay noticed from all of the spots in the school, the library seems to be Adrielle's favorite place. When Adrielle showed Jay around the library, her facial expression light up and she kept smiling showing him all kinds of books. Even though Jay isn't into reading, he wouldn't mind accompany Adrielle in the library. He enjoyed the quiet and peaceful aura that the library emitted. He wasn't sure if it was the library or Adrielle being in the room with him. 

" So that concludes our tour" Adrielle smiled standing outside of the boy's room. " This will be your room" She tells him.

" Are you going to sleep in my room?" Jay asked. 

Adrielle blinks wearing a confused expression on her face. She started to laugh thinking Jay is funny. 

" Hahaha. Your roommate is Carlos" She smiled.

The door to the room opened revealing Carlos who is looking at them with amusement. He smiled at Adrielle. 

" Thank you for bringing him to the room safely" Carlos grabs Jay's right arm. " We will see you tomorrow!" He pulls Jay in and closes the door in front of her.

Adrielle blinks. 

Jay glared at Carlos.

" Carlos! That's no way to treat a lady" He pulls his arm away from Carlos. " Adrielle!" He opens the door and wears a surprised expression on his face when he realized she's not there anymore. 

Carlos looked at Jay.

" Now, we can get ready for tonight. Mal wants us to meet her and Evie at the Museum. That's where Fairy Godmother's wand is located" He tells him.

Jay turns around wearing an angry expression on his face. He cracked his knuckles and attacked Carlos.

" H-Hey! Don't touch the hair" Carlos shouts struggling to free himself from Jay's grasp. 

Jay is angry that Carlos treated Adrielle like that. Now he isn't sure if Adrielle wants to hang out with him because of Carlos. 

" Why are you always trying to ruin my moment with a cute girl!" Jay glared at Carlos. 

Carlos kicked Jay's stomach.

" Jay! We are here for a reason remember. What would you do if your dad finds out that you are being distracted by a girl?" He asked him.

Jay's eyes narrowed raising his right fist in the air about to punch Carlos in the face. The door opened revealing Mal and Evie witnessing the guys fighting.

" What are you two doing?" Mal asked running towards Jay's side pulling his right arm away from Carlos. " Evie! Help me please" She turns to Evie. 

Evie runs towards Jay's side and pulls him away from Carlos. She wears a worried expression on her face wondering what's happening between Jay and Carlos. 

Mal helps Carlos up.

" Jay attacked me!" Carlos fixed his hair.

Mal rolled her eyes.

" We know that but why?" She asked.

Jay glared at Carlos.

" He treated Adrielle with disrespect" He mumbled.

Evie looks at Jay with a smile.

" Aww! Jay was trying to be a hero. How cute!" She gushed. " Have you noticed when Jay met Adrielle, he seems to have eyes only for her" She smiled. " Awww our Jay has found his other half" She hugs Jay.  

Mal stares at them.

" There is no such thing as love at first sight" She tells them. " Remember, we are here for a reason" She wears a serious expression on her face. 

Evie looks at Mal. 

" Didn't you had the same connection with Ben earlier?" She asked.

Mal's eyes narrowed.

" That's different! You two apologize and get ready because we are leaving late at night to the museum" She turns around walking out of the room. " Let's go, Evie!" She shouts waiting for her outside.   

" Coming!" Evie shouts turning to Jay and smiled. " If you need any advice. I'm your girl" She whispered walking out of the room. 

Jay smiled feeling happy that Evie is okay with him liking Adrielle. He stayed quiet remembering what Mal said earlier. 

There is no such thing as love at first sight.

Jay wears a curious expression on his face wondering if he witnessed Auradon's well-known feeling which is love at first sight. He grinned feeling happy that Adrielle is his other half but wonders if she feels the same way.