Chapter 1

REVISED

. . .

The phone rang beneath her jacket while she was struggling on the file and a few books she was holding and running for to be submitted.

"Yoboseyo?" She managed to hold on her phone with the use of her shoulder blade and head pressing it in between.

"Mieun-ah," hearing his voice makes her day a bit alright. He really makes her day better despite the hectic schedule she was in because of school and her training.

"Sehun oppa!" Just saying each other's names are enough to cover up how they long for each other, if situations were just fine they won't be far from each other's embraces.

He asked, "How was your day?" He usually asks this from time to time. Checking if his girl was alright and that she wasn't stressed that much. Well in fact that wouldn't do because she is an athlete yet studying real hard for her father's privilege.

"Struggling? But nah! It all fades away when I heard your voice," she cheekily said, smiling to herself, proud of the impromptu cheesy pickup line.

"Awe, my girl is just as sweet as the bubble tea," he said while quivering on how he adores the bubble tea. He likes it and even influenced her to drink it.

"But you love bubble tea more than me," she said pouting as if he could actually see her.

Then suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder, softly saying, "Mieun-ah! Mr. Tan is searching for your research paper," Kim Chinae, her forever friend, handed a helping hand to her.

She nodded and said her silent thanks before bidding goodbye to her boyfriend on the phone, "Oppa, I've got to go, I'll call you later."

Chinae cheerily greeted the latter on the phone as she leaned into the phone by her friend's ear. Mieun kind of frowned at how loud she is but giggled when she saw her pout.

"Alright, talk to you later," he first hung up and continued doing the poem he was making for her, a gift for their 3rd year anniversary being as a cute and adorable couple. She will surely love this poem which he poured his heart into.

School is already over and students slowly emptied the classrooms and eventually the university campus, "Are you still going on the ice rink? It's late already," Chinae worriedly asked as they walk to her car. It was past 8PM already and the weather's totally chilly.

"Mm... I really have to prepare for my upcoming competition," she was really interested in ice skating more than medicine. Before, she wanted to be a doctor and will follow her dad's footsteps but when they took her on the ice skating rink, that all changes suddenly.

.

It was his internship on his medical training and doesn't really have time for Yeonhee, her long term girlfriend and is two years older than him. But now he is free because internship is finally over and so he calls her to meet him on the park they used to stay or should we say date.

After buying a bouquet of flowers for her as a peace offering for not having much time for her, he went straight to their meeting place.

Seeing a familiar built, which was Yeonhee, he walked up slowly to her. She was waiting for about 10 minutes already in the park. He put down the bouquet first avoiding it'll make noise and he'll be caught but that wouldn't happen.

He covered her eyes, playfully, "Guess who~" he cooed in his cute that seem to fail because he normally has a deep voice.

"This is no play time Kris," she stiffly said causing him to change his mood from happy to serious real quick. He brought his hands to his side, clearing his throat.