Lord

They reached the club black snake. He got out from his car, and walked toward the close door. 4 gaurds were standing infront. He walked and behind him were 8 persons including mathew. All loaded with guns and wearing black suits. As soon as he reached the door. The guards moved from the way in horror. They knew him very well. They made way for him and opened the door.

As he entered he saw the club was full of smoke and half naked girls lurking around. Loud music deafening the ears.

He was looking around when a guy with long hair and a muscular body moved toward him.

"Luke, what brought u here eh?" He said in a clipped tone.

Luke looked at him with his cold dead eyes and it sent shivers in his body. He moved towards him and stood straight infront of him with his eyes pinning into him.

"LORD CRIMSON??" he asked in a cold voice.

The man gulped hard and said as he was starting to sweat. "In his Blue office. 4th floor"

Luke looked at him for a few seconds with same gaze and then headed for the lift along with his companions and pressed button for 4th floor in lift.

●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●

She was done with her chicken corn soup and felt like she was refueled. It had been more than 7 months since  she had a proper meal.

"Would you like to have some more my dear? " Linda asked politely.

"No. Thank you. Linnn..da" she said quietly.

"Why don't you go and have a bath dear? And ill go make dinner for Mr. Luke and do some laundry too?" Linda asked her.

"Okay!" She said and slowly got up from bed. She still had pain in walking but not that much. The medicines were doing there work quite well. She moved toward the bathroom and Linda made sure she was fine on her own, after that she left the room to her.

 She was wearing some sort of hospital gown.  She undressed her self and relaxed in the hot water tub and felt like her bruises are freshened.

After having a proper bath she wrapped the towel around her and was looking for her hospital gown but couldn't find it out side the bathroom.

Linda must have taken it for laundry. She thought.

She saw a wardrobe. Opened it and found a lot of shirts hanging there. She took out one shirt and had a look at it. It probably was too big for her but she didn't had a choice. Also she took a boxer from the wardrobe and wore it.
The shirt was long till her knees and the sleeves were too long for her arms. She folded them.

As she moved out of the bathroom she saw a big picture of Luke on the wall. She walked toward it.

"Who is he. Why did he saved me?" She thought as she was observing the picture.

No doubt he was the most handsome guy she had ever seen.

He had thick hair with shinny dark color. His eyes .... "Damn" she thought. Those piercing eyes were deep like an ocean. They had a crystal green color and were showing the shade of his eye lashes.

 "Woah" she mouthed.

His eye lashes were Too long.
His nose was perfectly lined and long. Full pink lips and jaw bone to die for, one could cut his finger with the sharpness of his beautiful jaw. Highly defined cheek bones, long proud neck and beautiful hands clasped together, he had the most beautiful hands .He was a definition of true perfection. She guessed his age to be around 28. His eyes were showing a different kind of emotion, one she couldn't describe in words. Muscular body showed he works out. The suit fitted his body perfectly.
She was slowly moving her hand on the edge of the frame when suddenly something sharp cut her hand badly.