Cupid

Note : heyya guys !! 15k likes.. Oh my God. My heart is flattered on your responce. You guys make me feel so motivated. Some sweet hearts were very supporting so i am writting this chapter especially for them.
RikaRisk156 Peter-Ann SlyffinclawQueen5 . You guys are amazing. Xoxo.
Whenever i imagine luke. This guy comes in my mind :"). You can send me your ideas too. #henryCavillLove

Well this chapter will answer most of your questions. It contains lovey dovey stuff too. Alot of mature content.I m not good at adding romance but i tried so do tell me if it was good.
Thanks to all of you for support and love.
Love you all.
Xoxo. Kisses :*

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♡♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Just another reminder !! This chapter contains 18+ content. Dont read if you are not willing to.

Her mouth opened in surprise. It was too much to take in. Lord crimson? His rival was his uncle??? His father was looking for the map she had? HOW???? what was the Power of dark prince???
Her mind was flooding with questions.

He saw her staring at him with open mouth and he smiled lightly. She could see it was forced.

"Luke !!" Tear fell through her eye.

"Hm??" He hummed a bit. Looking at the tv not at her. She moved his face toward him and bended her face forward. She kissed him on his lips and he felt like he was craving for it. His body tensed and he pulled her closer. She was his peace. Her single touch could put him in trance. They kissed in harmony until they both became breathless.

"Wait.. i still have questions luke". She was breathing hard. She knew if they continued they wont be able to stop. He groaned slightly in frustation. He had said alot. He had an emotional breakdown after repeating all this. She was his distraction and he didnt wanted to wait more.

"It can wait !!" He said in a determined voice and carried her as he got up from the couch. She wrapped her legs around his torso and wrapped her arms around his head.

He kissed her passionately as he carried her toward the room. He threw her nearly on the bed and she gasped the air all at once. Her heart beat was at its maximum and she felt as she was about to faint with pressure on her chest. He pulled off his shirt from his neck and threw it away and slowly got over her. Her breathes hitched in her throat. Her legs were shaking. Not shaking even they were thrilling in an anonymous rythym. She felt his strong body on her and she wrapped her legs around him she wanted him more than anything right now.
He was hurt. And she was his cure. He bended his face over her and stopped inch before reaching her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking with all his intent. And she saw his eyes were full of fear. Deep down those beautiful eyes was fear. Fear of loosing her. Hurting her. She raised her face and kissed him. He gave in and dominated her. They kissed until her lips felt swollen.

"Luke !!!" She said his name in a raspy voice and he gritted his teeth controlling himself. She can make his name sound so hot. So meaningful. He pinned her against the bed and kissed her neck. He left bites on her neck and leaving his marks.
"Mine !!" He said in a low voice and she moaned as he found her special spot on her neck. She turned her head back and moaned.

"Fuck !!" He said out loud and pinned her wrists above her head.
He trailed down to her chest when he reached the neck of her dress. He felt so frustated he didnt even bothered taking it off. He ripped of her shirt and she gasped at the tearing voice. He trailed kisses down to her belly button. He kissed her ribs and bit sucked her there. She moaned everytime at the torture.