The precious

"Umm..berry !" He spoke up.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"I have got to go now. You can go around the house and see things okay? Just dont go through that cupboard again. And ask linda if you need anything. ill be back till night" he gave her a tight line smile.

"Everythin al.. right?" She asked slowly.

"Yeah. Every thing is fine." He nodded. "Make your self home."

"HOME?" she said slowly with her eyes watering up.

He saw her expressions but couldn't say anything. He patted her head slowly and left the room to her.

Heading toward the Hotel. He took out his phone and dialed a numbed.
"Blake ! Meet me at hotel in 15 minutes. Bring Levi and information too"

He owned HOTEL GRANDE. The biggest hotel of the country. He had all his work going on in the hotel. The hotel was renowned for the place where all the important mafia people spent their max time.
The main entrance of the hotel leads to a Club and casino.

This was the only area for open public but only people having a special hotel card could make to this area too. The remaining hotel was tightly secured 24/7.
Hotel had VIP ROOMS for the foreign guests too. Luke's office was on the second floor just above the club. He had his special rooms on all floors but his main office was on the second floor. Where he could have a look on all the parts of hotel. All the CCTV camera monitors were present in his office. There was a camera in every corridor , every room.

On reaching the hotel he ordered Matt to follow him. when he entered the club he looked around and had a quick glance at everything when he saw Andie looking at him and smiling. He nodded back at her as she slowly moved toward him.

Andie was a slim girl. With a beautiful face and blonde hair. She was wearing a sexy dress which exposed her shoulders and her thighs. She was a true definition of beauty. She was wearing high red jimmychoo. With a Gucci hand bang hanging on her shoulder with a long chain.

She reached him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.
"How are you bad boy?" she asked in a happy voice.

He nodded in response.

Andie was his father's cousin. She was one of the regular members of the club and she was same age as he was.
She was clearly head over heels with him but he always kept her at an arms length. Yet she also kept her distance and never tried to ruin their good terms.

"I have some business Andie." He said in a simple tone showing no emotion.

She nodded and gave him a quick hug. Which he returned slightly but not properly
And she quickened back.

He moved toward his office and as soon as he sat down Blake and Levi entered. He observed Levi's face. He was a lot better and the mark had healed a lot already. Swelling was quite gone.
Levi gave him a salute with 2 fingers.

"Yo man !" Levi said in a chirped tone.

"Later Levi" Blake said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"It is actually A girl" Levi said in a playful tone.

"What girl?" Luke asked raising his brow.

"As far as we have found. There is a girl. She is the map to THE PRECIOUS." Blake said sitting down in front of him and Levi along with him too.

Luke looked at him with full concentration.

"She is living in the same country. Her mother died when she was 17. She was living with her step father. But recently she disappeared suddenly. Her father said they had a fight and she left home but we think it is another story to discover. She was born in a tribe in Africa when her mother and father were traveling. She was born with special incomplete marks on her back, which we suppose is the remaining map of THE PRECIOUS we r looking for.
The tribe queen, she figured out it was something important so she told her mother to hide this secret" Blake said it once and all.