cant think of one

NOTE : thank u sweetie for this cover 😙
and yas i m updating after 5 days. CUZ I DONT WANT TO GET SEPERATED FROM YOU GUYS 😢😢😭😭 YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY LITTLE FAMILY 😢😢😯
...
I love u guys.
I ave never had a single hateful comment on my novel. And everyone was always soooo cooperative and soo supportive.
You guys are best readers a novelist could ever wish for.
And.
the journey of starting from 2 readers to 72k. Was amazing.

LOADS OF HUGS AND KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS
averagebadass this chapter is for you. For always being the first reader. :")

XOXO.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ace asked them.

They said they cant decide. Cuz they saw Me with her when she came out of water and they saw the light when she kissed luke. And they dont if having two kings is a possibilty.

ACE looked at them with a weird face and Berry looked at luke with horror.

"What if there are two kings. Everyone know i love luke. YOU knew that Ace. LUKE !! BABE. You know that. YOU know i love you and ....." she started having a panic attack.

"Berry stop !!! Babe. Relax. We know. But we were destined to meet. And if having two kings is written. It has to be that way" Luke tried soothing her by rubbing her arm slowly.

She looked at Ace who shrugged.

The king waited for them to finish and announced the startng of celebrations.

Kids started running and dancing. Females went inside their houses.
The queen was slowly taken inside.

"Amazon. Go get some rest. You must be tired. You too luke.
See you at evening. I have some work to take care of" Ace said and slowly walked away.

Both of them were taken to their place to rest. It was all made up of flowers and leaves. And the bed were Big hanging leaves and clothes tied filled with cotton.

They showed their gratitude by decorating the room so well.
The 2 girls who led them in. Bowed infront of them and slowly left.
The tent was enlightened by candles. It was 4 in evening.

Luke slowly walked toward berry and hugged her from behind.. and inhaled her deeply.

"Oh sweeet jesus. I missed u so muchh" he wrapped his arms around her tight and she wrapped her arms above him.

"I did too baby. Why didnt u left with us?" She asked putting a hand on side of his face. Beside her head.

"There are alot of things i had to take care of. Plus u asked for the camera right? I brought it. Secondly. I had to take care of some mafia business and Crimson" his jaw clenched.

She felt his body tensed and getting warm. She turned her face toward him.

"Hey babe. We made it through such difficult times. Because we were together. We are gonna make it through. I know that. I trust you" she slowly said rubbing his face

"And about the mafia problem. Well. You know how to kiss some ass" she said winking and he chuckled.

"He will come after you babe. I know. Just stay close to me or Ace" he said with wrinkles on his forhead.

"Ace..... um. About him i wanted to talk to you Luke.
..." she paused for a while.
" i dont know why it always feel like i m Attracted to him in a weird way. His beauty is absorbing me. I dont understand. Whatever i think. I feel like he understands it. I can hear his voices in my head Luke. Its so scaring. I only love you luke. I dont know why and from where did this 2 king shit came from" she was shivering lightly when she finished.