chapter one

Rapmon's POV.

Have you all heard that . I asked my band members who were doing nothing but playing that stupid guessing  game . Hyung ! We all heard that ! Jimin said lazily. Heard what? Jin shouted from his so called kitchen.

Then the golden makanae stood and started his golden speech.....
Our stupid entertainment groups has decided to forced us to play a game so called HOUSE GAMES.
Then jin asked him what to do in that game and what's making him so angry about the game. Then our kookie said that here in this game we have to stay with 2 kpop bands in a house for one month ! And with cameras everywhere .

Jin stood there dumbstruck . And asked even in bathrooms and closets !

"Use your pink small brain HYUNG !" Kookie said.

"It will be so much fun ! " V said .Then  I stood up and told him.

" what will happen if boy bands like EXO gets sorted to live with us !  It will not good at all and I can't stand them."
" you are right !" jin supported me.

"What will happen if blackpink is sorted to live with us ! " Jimin said with his hopeful eyes .
Ah! This pervert!!! I murmured under my breath .

Then came our hobie hyung....
"Stop that argument the manager has called us right now !

And I know what will happen......