Chapter four

Jin's POV
After all such tensions and arguments we finally decided to  take a nap before packing and I decided to cook some macaroni to light up their moods I hate my boys arguing and fight with each other and after all I am the eldest I understand everything . while I was moving to my favorite place that is kitchen I saw V and jimin deciding what to do if girl group blackpink  have to live with them ....perverts....

Rapmon's POV
After packing I finally decided to check on my band members.
Thank god! They finished their packing because we have to go to the manager right now!
Then suddenly I heard Suga 's voice "hey namjoon! I have heard of that the show's set has been set and we will be told to which house we have to live in and have to wait for the kpop  bands to enter the house . how boring ! "
"Yeah! Its true"I replied .

V's POV
After some long boring plannings and sessions . we were finally selected to live in house 2 !
Its a very beautiful and big house .
Moreover Jin is very happy because he got a very big kitchen to cook food and he will be very happy to cook food for another band members such a nice guy! But there are cameras everywhere because we are appearing on TV and we have to do tasks every Sunday with other band members and we will be rewarded I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!

J hope's POV
I am so bored but this house is very big so I decided to call my minions (band members) and do my funny dance make a video and upload it to you tube  ARMY will be so happy!

While I was dancing with V something changed my minions expression .

Then I heard the sound of high heels.........