Chapter nine

Jin's POV

"Hey Namjoon ! Do have any idea about the other four houses in this reality show ?" I asked him.
" according to our manager in the 1 st house girls generation , exo and 2 Ne1 are sorted and like us they are spending a very hard time together none of them are able to cooperate." He answered.
" what about the other three houses ? " I asked him
"I have no idea " he answered.
"I wonder which third music band is gonna live with us? " he said.
" me too" I replied.
While me and Namjoon were talking about the funny morning incident then suddenly V came running to us .
" oh you 2 are here ! Have you 2 forgotten about the task day ! Today is Sunday !" V said.
" oh we completely forgotten about it ! Well V what's the task about ? " I asked V.
" well in this task the competitor have to bring a bucket full of water from the garden pool " V said .
" oh it is so easy !!" Namjoon said.
" not at all the competitor have to pass all the obstacles from his/ hers way to the pool which includes-
1. Solve three riddles.
2. Give a funny dance .
3. Have to walk through bucket full of snakes!!!!!

" WHAT ! SNAKES !!!! Are getting nuts ? " I said .
"No ! No ! Hyung fake snakes will be used in the game" . V said
" oh thank god ! Well V who are the competitors from bts and blackpink  ?" I asked him.
" well hyung it is Rose and J hope " v said .
" well I hope Rose gets fainted by seeing the snakes " Namjoon said .
We all laughed.
" well V why not Jennie ? " I asked V.
" she is ill today hyung and she is resting in her Room ." V  answered.
God knows what will happen today in this task ........

Lisa's POV

Ah ! Today is the task I am sure    Rose will win because J hope 's greatest fear is snakes ha ha ha!!!!!

Jimin's POV
The task went well today poor j hope lose the game because of his 'snake fear' I never thought that this girl , rose won the game I never thought she is so intelligent and brave , she is a cool type of person and I believe that our hobie hyung has a crush on her that is why he let her win but today very unusual thing happened and it was unbelievable somehow amongst the fake snakes two real poisonous snakes were kept that's quite strange and I didn't know who did it we all came to know about this when hobie hyung observed some movement in the bucket and everyone got panicked and Namjoon went to get some help to remove these snakes during that time one snake came out of the bucket and went towards other side of the house everyone tried to catch the snake but they all were too scared especially jin and moreover Jennie didn't knew there is a snake in this house because she was  resting in her room then suddenly I heard horrified screams then we all came to know that the snake is in Jennie's room and we can't wait for the rescue team to save but I can see a change in jin and his urge to save Jennie this shocked everyone including me because he was the person who was scared most severely he wasted no time and went to save Jennie and within a blink of eye and Jennie in his arms unconscious, this  worried especially lisa who is her best friend . soon rescue team came and the the snake was caught and taken away ........
JIN....you are great .......