Chapter seven

Jungkook's POV

Everything was going so well then suddenly jimin went to bring some more noodles from kitchen I think he is very hungry today after that he came back with bowl full of noodles then accidentally he dropped his bowl over Lisa . This made her extremely angry oh Jimin what you have done ! At first that video and now this bowl full of noodles .

" Are you blind or something ! What you have done !" Lisa shouted on Jimin
"But I didn't do it on a purpose ! " Jimin told her .

"JUST SHUT UP" Lisa shouted at top of her lungs .
When she was about to leave the dinning table then suddenly fell over me and splash !!! The curry that was kept on the table behind namjoon fell all over Suga  oh god
"Oh I am sick of all this " Suga shouted .
All of us started laughing and oh I just forgot the real anger of Suga we are all dead now !

Jin's POV
SPLAAAASSSHHH !!!!!!!
The soup fell all over me as suga  started throwing food items over everyone in anger .And I what came over everyone that they started throwing food items over everyone . OH! I need to take a bath right now ! Cuz I smell like a fish Oh Jimin you have all started it !

Rose's POV
After that food fight session I have decided to take a bath, that  was fun I really but Lisa and Jennie are really unhappy and angry , they are just planning to take revenge and this house is so big and pretty with more than 50 rooms WOW !!! With our names written on door so strange but its fun !

J hope's POV
Oh I can't forget that night the fight I looked like a monkey ! Early in this morning I would like to have some coffee I do not want to awake Jin so I decided to make coffee for everyone .
While I was moving to the kitchen I heard someone's screams .......

SOMETHING IS WRONG ..........