Chapter two

"OH MY GOD MARI YOU'RE NOT LATE!" Alya shouted as Marinette walked towards the bus.

Alya jumped out the door with excitement, she ran towards Marinette stopping a few millimeters from her face.

"Are you ok? Do you have fever? Wait are you even Marinette?" Alya said, with such speed Marinette, who was still half asleep, couldn't understand everything.

"I-it's nice to see you too Alya, but please breath when you speak" she said, spotting Nino and Adrien.

She walked towards them with her usual smile on her face.

"Hey guys." she said smiling as if it was the best day of her life.

Adrien was hypnotized by Marinette's mini-shorts and flowy shirt. Nino smirked at the scene of his friend's red cheeks.

" Hey Marinette, you look awfully happy today"

"Of course I am! I mean, we're going to the beach for one week!"

Adrien heart skipped a beat. When she said that, her voice squeaked.

"H-hey Marinette" He said, incapable of controlling his stuttering.

" Hey Adrien, what's up ?" She said as she turned to face him.

"I'm excited as you." he answered, finally able to say more than two words one after the other without fail.

" Oh that's right! Marinette exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes, this is your first school trip right!"

"Yup. I'm looking forward to it."he said, he then took the risk of casually winking to her.

"Haha. I hope you'll like it." She said going back to Alya.

Adrien was surprised. Marinette just deliberately ignored his flirting. He was kind of disappointed. Before, just looking at her would make her blush. She would adorably stutter in his presence. At first Adrien thought it was weird, but with time, he had taken a liking to seeing his precious princess's shy and embarrassed face, he loved making her blush or seeing the sparkle in her eye every time they kissed.

But now, nothing. Sure, when he was Chat she was still intimidated by the fact a masked man was in her room, but as Adrien, nothing.

His flirting had no effect on her anymore. He had to do something. Something, anything.

" Hey Marinette, wanna sit next to me in the bus?"he said, a large smile on his face.

"Uhm.. i don't know.. i promised Alya-"

" Bitch say YES, interrupted Alya, girl are you ok? I mean i'll go with Nino, no pressure" Alya added, smirking toward Nino.

"Ok, Marinette said, turning towards Adrien, please take care of me then."

Adrien blushed. She had no idea the effect she had on him. Her high pitched voice, her smile, her laugh, her body...

"Ok then, shall we" Nino said, imitating a butler gesture, inviting Alya to enter the bus. She giggled then walked in the bus towards two places in the back of the bus.

"Come on Adrien!" Marinette said turning towards the blond model standing behind her. She had one feet in the the bus and lended a hand to Adrien.

He took her hand and followed her into the bus.

He was a little taller than her. He could admire her low cut shirt showing her pale back.

She stopped in front of the two seats behind Nino and Alya. She sat at the window and immediately took of her shoes to make herself feel confortables.

Adrien sat next to her. She couldn't stay in one place, she looked so exited. Adrien smiled. How lucky he was, the trip to the beach was about 3 hours, that gave him plenty of time to chat with Marinette.

Adrien felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He had a message from Nino.

"Just because you're next to a hot chick, try to keep those hormones of yours under control."

Adrien blushed. He looked at the two seats in front of him only to see Nino was peeking between the two seats. Nino grinned, looked at Marinette then looked back at Adrien, he moved his eyebrows then winked. He put a thumb up and whispered " Good luck dude"

Adrien took out an mp3 and a pair of headphones. He had bought the latest Jagged stones album. Marinette looked at him with envious eyes.

"Oh my god! is that the latest Jagged stones album?" she asked not hiding her enthousiasme.

" You know it. Wanna hear?" he handed her one of the headphones.

She lightly blushed.

"T-thank you." she said, accepting the headphone.

Jackpot. Adrien internally grined. She had blushed AND she had stuttered. He was satisfied.

The headphone cable was a little short so Marinette went closer to Adrien.

"Oh my god we are really close" he thought as he could feel her skin touching his.

The bus then suddenly turned, making Marinette lose her balance and fall on Adrien's lap. He could feel her chest on his legs. She rapidly stood up.

"OH MY GOD ADRIEN I AM SO SORRY!" she whispered.

Her face was beet red and her expression was flustered.

Adorable.

"It's okay Marinette" Adrien said, keeping himself from grinning and looking like a complete pervert.

He played the music.

The sound of her favourite artist's voice maid Marinette smile.

Adrien was looking at her with loving eyes. He sighed in happiness. She turned towards him to ask him why, when time stopped.

Both their faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. Her deep blue eyes met his green gaze. Those eyes... He could look at them for hours and not be bored. She gently smiled.

Adrien couldn't take it anymore, she was too cute. He looked away. He couldn't afford to let her know he was Chat Noir, he couldn't tell her who he was, how much he loved her. He had to suck it up.