c h a p t e r f i ve: you're lovely

"wake up, finnlet!" i laughed, hitting him with the pillow.

finn groaned. "what time is it?" he rubbed his head. i chuckled, "about eleven o' clock." i smirked, holding in a laugh.

"triggered." finn laughed, jumping off the bed.

i also got up, lightly yawning and putting my hand up to my messy hair. i cocked my head, "it's saturday. what should we do?"

"i don't really care, as long as if it's with you." finn put his arm around me. "aren't you a little too young to get drunk?" i joked and he laughed.

i tried getting up, but i felt a sharp pain in my whole body. "ouch!" i winced at the sudden ache.

i then remembered yesterday. they could've killed me, but, who would i be without finn? what a lifesaver, huh?

finn turned at me, mouthing 'shit'. "hey, it's okay. just don't move, i'll make you breakfast." he put his hand on my shoulder, giving me a small peck on the forehead. i smiled a small 'thanks'.

🌸

after breakfast, which he brought in a tray to bed, we discussed some things. just to get to know eachother better, ya know?

finn shifted. "any crush?" he looked away. i felt my cheeks rose up, a light pink dusted my cheeks. "well, i didn't personally meet you until know, so until the first day i met you, you were my crush."

finn kept silent. i got a feeling that i said something wrong, and i regretted every bitter second of it. "...do you still like me?" finn spoke softly, tracing hearts on the back of my hand.

i didn't know how to reply. 'yes, i do. very much.' i wanted to say. i remained silent. "well, i know you do not like me, in a romantic way. i'm probably just a mistake that somebody tried to erase but couldn't quite get the job done." i sighed. i wanted to rant more about my shitty life, but seconds before, i felt a pair of warm lips lightly press against mine.

holy fuCK-

my mind was chanting 'shit' as my heart kachowed itself in all directions known to men- and women.

he pulled away, looking down to the floor, mumbling a quick sorry. i took hold of his hand and began tracing hearts at the back just like he did.

"i love you, and you know that. if i didn't, you wouldn't be my lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper." i laughed.

"__________?"

"hm?"

"you're lovely."

---
(a/n: cute little filler fluffy chapter because shit's gonna go down soOOOOOON)