First Lesson~5

「Guren's P.O.V」

There was a loud bang against my locker as I was putting my books that I didn't need inside. I turned around to glare at the person who would dare disturb me. The person who was smirking at me was incredibly familiar. I had known him ever since Kindergarten. He had always been there for me, through the bad times and the good. I still remember the first time he had ever approached me which is a memory that I'll keep forever.

"Kureto! What the hell? You scared the shit out of me!" I glared at him with my menacing glare.

His grin only widened.

"Awww, is Guren scared of me?" Kureto teased and grabbed a strand of my hair and gently pulled it. He frowned. "Shouldn't you cut your hair? You're starting to resemble that white haired, white tiger loving loser."

"Shut up." I hissed and pushed Kureto away from me. "How do you know what he likes? I had no idea that you stalk losers like him."

Kureto rolled his eyes.

"I know because I observe people that's why. In addition, almost everything he has, there is a stupid white tiger on it."

"Oh great. I just don't pay attention to people who mean nothing to me."

"Is that so? Then why are you tutoring him in the first place, huh?"

I turned around to face Kureto who was leaning against my locker holding a cigarette in his hand, and punched him hard on the shoulder. He lost his grip on his lit cigarette and watched as it fell to the floor. Now it was his turn to scowl. I was prepared for him to land a fist on me, but instead he lifted his other hand up, in it was a crumpled up note. My eyes darted from my open locker to his hand. I crossed my arms in disappointment. If there was one person who could steal something of mine without me noticing was Kureto. Before I could stop him, he unfolded the note. He licked his lower lip and shook his head.

"What is it?" I growled and snatched the note back. I crumpled the note in my hand and threw it back into my locker.

"Oh nothing. I'm just waiting for the day where you'll actually cheat on Mahiru." With those last words, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and left. I was about to go after him, but the bell rang. I bit my lip hard and slammed my locker door shut as hard as I could. There was no way I could cheat on Mahiru.

Throughout the whole day, those words couldn't leave my head. The bad thing was, was that Kureto was right. He knew me better than I knew myself. He always surprised me in ways I could never imagine. Before I met Mahiru, I slept with a lot of girls. Most of the people I slept with, I had no interest in them. I wasn't trustworthy, I wasn't caring, until I met Mahiru. She is the only girl I really care about. None of the others mattered.

However these days, I'm starting to loose interest in her. Aoi has really changed her and she's beginning to become on of those snotty and gossip girls. I'm tired of it and I hope that she doesn't fully became the person I don't want her to be. I mean seriously, who the hell wants a girlfriend who acts like a whore? I don't that's for sure.

The bell rung, indicating that school was over. I walked to my locker slowly, lost in my own thoughts of Mahiru and Shinya. I looked up and saw the silver haired male leaning against my locker. I glanced at his backpack and suddenly noticed that there was a white tiger on it. It's ice cold eyes seemed to be piercing daggers into my back. I ignored it and walked over to Shinya.

"Hey." I glared at him.

He looked up with me with his expressionless face.

"Hi Guren. We are going to your house right?"

"Right..." I sighed as I packed my belongings. I slung my backpack over my shoulder, "Lets go."

As we walked along the isolated halls, I noticed how dirty the school was. Papers of all sorts were lying everywhere. A half-eaten apple lay on the floor. Forgotten clothes, crumpled up papers, notebooks, pencils, erasers and so many others things. These days, nobody bothered to pick anything up. I mean what's the point? The school will only get trashed again. Highschoolers don't care and most of the time, the custodians are too lazy to pick up our shit. The teachers and principal don't really care either. Even though we are one of the top ranking high schools, nobody really cares about how dirty our school is.

We arrived at the school parking lot. My black tesla stood at the very back. Compared to all the other shitty cars, mine stood out. The sun's rays crashed down upon my black tesla, making it shine. I reached into my pocket and took out my keys to unlock the car. I turned to Shinya who was staring at my car in amazement.

"Woah. Have you always had this?" He asked as he walked over to my Tesla and touched the side of the door.

"I got it last year. When you get in, don't touch anything or break anything." I hissed as I opened one of the doors. Shinya nodded. I glared at him one more time before getting inside.

The whole entire car drive was awkward. Shinya occasionally tried to ask questions, but I wasn't in the mood to answer them. Eventually he gave up and stared out the window. For some weird reason my heart began to beat faster every time Shinya smiled at me or called my name. But I could tell that he was pretty uncomfortable. He kept shifting around and kept rolling the window up and down which was quite annoying, but I decided to ignore it.

After what felt like a million hours, we made it to my house. Actually my mansion. I parked inside of the garage and got out of the car. Shinya got out after me in total shock.

"You live in a mansion?" His mouth was open, jaw dropped.

"Yeah... Mahiru never told you?"

As I said this, he dropped his gaze and stared at the ground.

"No, she doesn't want me to know anything about you..." He mumbled.

"Oh. Well I might as well give you a tour then."

Shinya nodded and followed me into the mansion. Inside everything was sparkly clean. I usually keep everything clean because I can't stand the sight of a messy room. I showed Shinya all the bedrooms, ten in total and each had a bathroom. He was surprised that I had so many bedrooms and that nobody lived with me. I shrugged and told him that I like living in big places, but sometimes it would be nice to live with someone, maybe Mahiru.

I showed him the two kitchens, my indoor bar, all my living rooms, our pool table that included a bunch of fun board games which I have attempted to play. What amazed him the most was my outdoor patio. Outside, there was a pool and a hot tub next to it. Shinya stared at the water and smiled for the first time ever. It shocked me that he doesn't smile often. His smile forced every single living creature out there to look at him. It was that beautiful. I looked away quickly.

"Guren, can we go swimming one time?"

"Um yeah of course." I answered with a dumbstruck look on my face. Shinya's smile was still burning inside of me.

"I think I should go home now..."

Suddenly I was pushed back into reality. I looked at Shinya in surprise, "Shinya we haven't done anything yet. I haven't taught you anything."

"Nah, it's okay. I'll see you on Friday right."

"Um, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah.. Bye."

Before I could stop him, he left. I sighed in frustration.

Did I do something wrong?

****
____________________
Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating :)

- Maya Nordin