Breaking in~7

「Guren's P.O.V」

I had no idea what I was thinking.

Maybe it was the way  Shinya looked so vulnerable and small. Or maybe I just pitied him. I have to admit, Mahiru was acting like a total bitch. I don't know why she was inclined to make Shinya jealous. Nothing is going on between Shinya and I. It was only a harmless kiss on the cheek.

I couldn't fall asleep due to all these thoughts running through my head. All I needed was another sleepless night.

That morning as I lay in bed, I could hear my phone vibrating on my bed stand table. I covered my head with my pillow as I tried to ignore the ringing of my phone. My energy seemed to have left me and I was too lazy to reach over and turn off the damn thing.

At about eight in the morning, someone knocked on my door, my bedroom door.

I groaned, "Come in."

I heard the door swing open and soon enough my blanket was pulled off my body and hurled on the ground. The cold air hit me like I just arrived at Antarctica.

"Kureto!" I shouted outraged. I already knew it was him the moment I felt my blanket being torn off. He knew it bothered me, so whenever he came over while I was trying to get some sleep, he would rip it off me. "What the hell do you want?"

"I want you to get out of bed! I've been calling you for the last two hours!" He shouted.

"Alright, alright I'm getting up." I gave in knowing that Kureto wouldn't stop bugging me.

I quickly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror, I saw the red hand mark still burning on the side of my cheek. The other day, Mahiru saw I had kissed Shinya and she smacked me hard. It had been there for awhile now. I touched my cheek and winced when I felt prickles of pain along my skin. It was starting to turn blue and black. Damn her.

I walked over to my wardrobe full of clothing. Most of the clothes I haven't actually worn. I chose a plain white shirt and jeans. I went back to my room and saw that Kureto had left. I rolled my eyes, I was honestly done with Kureto breaking into my house.

After a few minutes, I was sitting at the table while Kureto sat down on the other side staring at me. On the table were two bowls filled with two percent milk and fruit loops which I hadn't eaten since I was four years old.

"So this is your choice of breakfast?" I asked as I picked up a spoon and dipped it into the bowl.

"More or less. Cereal is the only thing I know how to make." Kureto responded as he picked up his own spoon and took a bite.

"Wow. I'm sure Aoi loves your cereal since you're her ultimate boyfriend."

"Shut up Guren. You can't cook either." He responded with a slight anger in his tone.

"This tastes like shit mixed with sugar." I mumbled as I ate, ignoring his comment.

"You're right about that." He grimaced and pushed his bowl away.

"So I'm assuming you have something planned since you're here."

"Yeah actually. It's something Mahiru wants us to do." He tapped his fingers on the counter steadily. "You know that idiot who you're tutoring? Shinya? Well she took him out of the house to go shopping with her. Well, more like forced. Anyways, while they are gone, she wanted us to go to their house and search his room."

The mention of Shinya made my stomach turn and all of a sudden I didn't want to eat my soggy-ass fruit loops. They tasted shit anyway, but still something felt wrong.