Sexual frustration

Erejean (ErenXJean) AU one shot where Mikasa, Armin, Jean, and Eren are watching a movie at Erens place, and Jean and Eren get into a argument and Mikasa and Armin leave, leaving the two boys alone flustered with months of built up sexual frustration and desire.
(Warning:Hard core yaoi, meaning Boy on boy smut)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Horse face!"
"Impulsive brat!"
"Pervert!"
"Idiot!"
Mikasa and Armin sighed in union listening to Jean and Eren screaming insults at each other. Armin laid his head in his hand looking up at Mikasa, "When do you think they'll stop fighting and fuck each other already?" Armin asked looking back at the two bickering boys, flustered and chest to chest by the couch they were all peacefully sitting on watching a movie until Eren accidentally bumped Jean with his leg causing the argument to break out. "I don't know but I hope it's soon, I cant take all of the sexual tension it's giving me a headache." She replied gripping the sides of her head dramatically. Armin jumped up from his end of the sofa and offered her his hand. "Let's go see what Marcos up to." Mikasa agreed and took his hand walking out the front door and leaving Eren and Jean alone in Eren's living room.
"Well it isn't my fault you have big legs!" Eren shouted at Jean clenching his fists. Eren felt hot and bothered, the boy in front of him made him loose his cool and he hated it. "Well it isn't my fault for you being clumsy!" Jean yelled back at the boy in front of him. The back of his knees were touching the couch and they were so close Jean could practically feel the heat radiating from Erens body and that made him feel on edge so he pushed the boy away from him. Eren stumbled back and grunted. He moved forward to shove Jean back but miscalculated his strength and ended up making them both fall onto the couch. Jeans knee rubbed against Erens crotch causing Eren to moan and collapse onto jeans chest trembling. Both boys were completely still and besides the heavy panting it was quiet. Jean was confused but gently moved his knee again and Eren rutted down against it gasping and moaning. The smaller brunette boy looked up into the older boys eyes, their eyes clouded with lust and desire that had been built up and pushed away for months. "J-Jean..." Eren panted out moving his hips again. "Jean...please." That was all the motivation the older boy needed before attacking Eren's lips hungrily. He had ignored the need for a long time covering it up with petty arguments and there was no way he could stop even if he wanted to. Eren responded to the kiss just as enthusiastically and kissed Jean back just as hard. The kisses weren't soft and sweet but rough and messy and hungry. Jean leaned in and caught Eren's bottom lip with his teeth nibbling on it as his hands explored his chest pulling at his shirt. Eren moaned and broke the kiss to help him pull it off. As soon as the shirt was over his head their lips reconnected and Jeans tongue found its way into the smaller boys mouth, fighting for dominance and of course winning. He licked the roof of Erens mouth before delving back down to run his tongue over Erens and then continued to explore every crevice if his mouth. Eren pulled back to breath and Jean took off his shirt leaving them both half naked. Jean attacked Eren's neck with his lips biting and licking not being able to get enough of the smaller boys taste. Eren moaned and Jean began to kneed Erens hips and the other boy tangled his fingers in Jeans silky multicolored hair, pulling and running his fingers through it. Jean unzipped Erens pants much to the smaller ones relief, pulling them off leaving Eren in his boxers. Jean threw him down on the couch taking his own jeans off and throwing them across the room before climbing on top of Eren and kissing the other hungrily with all the sexual desire he had built up inside of him, kissing him like Eren was everything and he was. Jean moved down from Erens lips to his neck leaving even more dark marks, he wanted everyone to know that he was his, that he was the one to take Eren. The one to make him squirm and moan like a whore. He moved to his collar bones leaving bright red marks in trails down his chest. Eren moaned loudly "nghh~ Jean please!"
The older boy smirked against his torso, "please what Eren?" He continued to suck around his sensitive innocent chest. Eren gripped the back of Jeans head urging him further down moaning. "What do you want me to do to you?" His breath was warm against Erens member through the thin fabric of his boxers, hands groping and sliding up and down Eren's thighs. "Please fuck me! Fuck me now!" Jean crawled back up giving Eren a deep but chaste kiss before pulling Eren's boxers down leaving the boy completely naked. Jeans eyes hungrily raked up and down Eren's body moaning as he caught sight of Eren's hard and neglected cock. Jean took off his own boxers to reveal his equally hard and painful erection. He ground his hips into Eren's, their members brushing each other creating a delicious friction. Eren bucked up his hips moaning "More please more!" Jean happily obliged grinding into Eren harder and faster. Both boys were a panting mess groping and touching looking for any sort of friction. Jean suddenly stopped not wanting their fun to end so soon. He stuck three of his fingers into Erens mouth and pulled them out once they were wet enough. "H-how do you know how to do all this?" Eren asked Jean in between pants. "I've been gay since middle school Jaeger don't you think I've watched or read gay porn?" Jean chuckles and moved his hand down towards Erens entrance locking eyes with the younger boy. "But I'm still a virgin too don't worry." Erens breath hitched, he seemed so experienced with everything. "How do you know I'm a virgin!?" Jean chuckled and placed the fingers right in front of Erens hole making Eren squirm with anticipation "Because...you don't know quite what to do either." With that Jean pushes his fingers inside Eren making the boy squirm again but this time in discomfort. "It-it feels weird!"
Jean kissed Erens hip bones replying "Yeah but it'll get better, I promise" He started thrusting and spreading his fingers in every direction trying to find that one spot that would make Eren melt and at the same time prepping him for what was to come. Jean thrusted his fingers in a new direction and Eren bucked up and moaned "Hnng~ right there!" Jean hit that spot again and Eren moaned again. That was beginning to become his favorite sound. He took his fingers out not being able to wait anymore and looked up at Eren who wined at the loss of contact. "I'm gunna put it in now, okay?" He asked awkwardly, I mean they already went this far why would he suddenly want to stop? "Hurry up I cant wait anymore!" Eren declared. Jean positioned himself at Erens hole pushing in slowly making sure to go slow to give the boy under him enough time to adjust. "Does it hurt?" Jean asked once he was all the way in. "Yeah dumbass! What do you think?" Eren harshly stated. Jean chuckles and started sucking the smaller boys neck again. Jean started thrusting slowly waiting for Eren to tell him to go faster. He searched for his sweet spot again which wasn't hard to find due to earlier. Jean knew he found it once Eren screamed "Jean right there! Again!" Jean did as he said but a little harder. "Faster!" That was the word Jean was waiting to hear and he took no time picking up the pace clumsily thrusting into Eren. Neither of the boys took notice of how awkward and clumsy they were being. They had nothing to compare it too. Jean looked at Erens face scrunched up in a look of pleasure and there was a sheet of sweat making the tan boy glisten and look even more beautiful. ' I think... I think this is more than sexual desire' Jean thought to himself he didn't just want to make Eren feel good once he want to make him feel good all the time and not just with sex but with gifts and dates and lingering late night kisses. Eren was thinking the same thing as Jean but he wasn't going to say anything do the fear if rejection but he felt way too attached to Jean especially after this, Jean had touched places no ones ever touched Eren before, made him feel on fire and special. Made him feel wanted. Eren felt the pit of his stomach tighten in pleasure and he knew he was about to release. "Jean im gunna..." He panted, "Me too Eren me too" with a few more deep thrusts Eren came all over there chests and blushed deep red, and not soon after Jean came deep inside Eren making them both moan in union. He pulled out falling beside, almost on top Eren breathing deeply he felt exhausted and exhilarated. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy pulling him closer and smiling " I really like you Jaeger." Eren beamed up at Jean kissing him passionately "I really like you too." Jean nuzzled Eren feeling content for the first time in a long time. "Now come on lets get this mess cleaned up before anyone comes back" Eren grabbed jeans hand leading him to the shower. Little did they know that Mikasa, Armin and Marco were all peeping through the window the whole time snickering and high-fiving each other.