Punishment

So this is something someone requested and I really needed to update for you guys so I put this together currently in spanish class...Hõla~

"Eren..." Levi moans hotly while taking his clothes off as fast as he could.

Eren is flustered and panting . His fingers fumbling with his belt as he hurries to remove his clothing.He finally gets his belt loose and pulls it off. Levi watches him pull the pants off and licks his lips and groans, "Oh fuck Jaeger..."

Levi pushes Eren onto the bed, straddling him. Their lips meet immediately, deeply. Hands softly explore soft milky skin. Levi's hands trail down Eren's sides and grabs his hips roughly. Eren didn't seem to mind the pain, mewling softly into Levi's mouth. Their tongues collided, swirling around each other. Both trying to satisfy their need for the taste of the other.

Eren's head fell back when Levi rolled his hips into Eren's, their erections brushing together. Eren raises his hips to grind up into Levi and the older man groans and continues to roll his hips roughly into Eren. Levi moved his lips to Eren's neck, nibbling and sucking along it making the younger boy keen. Levi then got up and made Eren get on his knees, sitting up like a begging dog. Levi pushes the head of his member into his hole but he doesn't enter Eren yet, teasing him. Eren gasped as the head barely enters and pulls back out. He begins shake and moans, "Heichou...please." Levi's cock twitches at Eren's pathetic begging. "How bad do you want it Eren? How bad do you want me to pound you senseless?" Levi murmured into Eren's hot tan neck. "S-so bad Heichou, please punish me." Eren rocked his hips back trying to get Levi to fully enter him.
The captain had had enough foreplay and completely gave in and entered Eren all at once making the boy cry out.

Eren's cheeks are wet with silent tears. He leans down and Levi kisses him while pushing himself in and out slowly. Levi grips his hips and waits for the sign. After a minute Eren gives the signal for Levi to go faster. Eren gasps and digs his nails into Levi's arms when he hits his prostate.

Levi cannot contain the moan that was building, having Eren so completely undone underneath him was breath taking. Eren rolls his hips and causes both of them to moan. Levi pulls Eren's head back by his hair and licks his neck breathing hotly into his subdominant.
He thrusts deeply, over and over again. Eren is arching his back, Levi's arms wrap around him. The teen groans and pushes back into Levi, "More Levi!" The younger yells, "More, please!" Levi groans at his begging, pounding with intensity.

He rolls them so that Eren is now on his back with Levi above him. He pushes Eren's legs up and apart before ramming back inside.
The teen mewls and tangles his hands into Levi's hair. Eren's cock feels thick with pressure. He begins to jerk himself off clumsily. He bites Levi's neck and comes with a shuddering gasp.

Levi pushes deep into the man and comes hard. Eren whimpers, feeling Levi's seed fill him.

Levi slowly pulls out, his come slowly dripping from Eren. He lies down; Eren's labored breathing matching with his own. Eren rolls over and puts his head on Levi's chest. "Tch...filthy brat I hope you learned your lesson."
Levi grabs the blanket and covers them up. "I did Heichou...I did."
Levi gets up to find a rag to clean him up. He gently washes the come covered Eren. He trails down to the glistening, soft cock and gently wipes away any residue. He them clean himself up and quickly changes the sheets before him and Eren fall into a deep slumber.